Accepted/Rejected Thread Fall 2017 transfer students

nope, so annoying

i don’t understand why we don’t know decisions if the open house is on friday…do they expect us to buy plane tickets the night before??? i can’t go unless i know i’m accepted

Quick question about application status. Does your application say complete? Mine says incomplete so I called and the lady told me that it will be completed when a decision is posted

mine says i still have to send my AP scores but I sent that in a week ago

Anyone else stuck in between needing to finding housing their current university for next year and also hearing back from Miami?

@transerrrrrrrrrr I had to take a huge risk and not resign my apartment lease at my current university because I’m still waiting for the Miami decision…they really need to make the decisions earlier for transfer applicants in the future, i feel like this put students in a really tough spot.

exactly, and now the lady said I may have to wait 4-6 weeks so im freaking out a bit! good luck to you

did anybody get anything?

I am waiting as well. Economics major from New Jersey. Honestly didn’t even receive an email about AP Scores and I took 3 exams.

Also applied in January

Called today. They told me i shouldve heard 4-6 weeks after applying. I sent my application Jan 30 so I should’ve heard already by that logic. I’ll still stick to believing this’ll be the week

@alfreddsc When was your application considered complete?

Mine was complete 1/31… Well then I guess by there logic I should have heard as well

Yeah you should’ve heard back. But we are more than likely gonna hear back in early April

I have nothing on my to do list but my application still says incomplete…is this the same for y’all?

nope, have you called again to see why it would be incomplete? @transerrrrrrrrrr

@Canes20 I think maybe Friday, this waiting is killing me

@GoNoles271106 I know me too! Their transfer admissions is supposedly on a rolling basis. We’re getting there

i hope we hear something today!

I GOT IN GUYS!