AP scores are out for those who are wondering for Bama Credit

<p>AP Scores are available by phone today.</p>

<p>Thanks for this reminder! I debated for a while, but finally decided eliminating the stress was worth $8. Thankfully, my future is still intact (wouldn’t be had I not passed stats!).</p>

<p>I’m dying to call but D said she can wait! Grrr! None of her classes for the fall depend on the scores and she already knows she has all Freshman Comp from her Lang score last year. I want to know how much Calc she got with CalcBC. Guess I’ll respect her wishes… :(</p>

<p>Both of mine have lost their AP numbers. Guess they’ll wait…</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>I think you can use your social security number.</p>

<p>I think you can only use their social security numbers if they signed up originally using their SSN. The waiting is the worst part!!</p>

<p>Anyone know when credit for the scores will update on mybama?</p>

<p>Usually the scores get electronically sent out to colleges in July. It’s then the college’s job to “upload” into their system.</p>

<p>I forget, how do they receive them otherwise? mail? I know last year I happened to be in the GC’s office and he had them. What do you need for Stats, 3?</p>

<p>AP scores are mailed to one’s home. I wonder if you have an old score sheet if your student number is on it???</p>

<p>for stats…you need a 3 to get 3 credits…</p>

<p>[University</a> of Alabama Undergraduate Catalog 2010-12](<a href=“Page Not Found | The University of Alabama”>Page Not Found | The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>Nice to know I wasn’t the only one waiting on that Stats score… the 5 was a pleasant surprise and I don’t have to try to rearrange my schedule to take the class, plus I’m now a sophomore by credits! Ahh, peace of mind.</p>

<p>The number is 888-308-0013, if anyone needs it.</p>

<p>Crazy…congrats on the AP score. And congrats on starting as a sophomore…that will make fitting in your majors/minors much easier!</p>

<p>If Alabama uploads scores onto myBama, does anyone know where I could find them?</p>

<p>They will end up being in Degreeworks; it takes a little while though if I remember correctly.</p>

<p>Figured as much. Thanks. :)</p>

<p>If I remember correctly, they seem to get uploaded around mid-July. I don’t know when Collegeboard electronically sends the scores. </p>

<p>All uploads (SAT, ACT, AP scores, etc) seem to get uploaded into Bama files on a periodic basis. So, it must be someone’s job to do it on some kind of schedule.</p>

<p>It appears they uploaded the scores early this year, then! I was unable to find my scores on DegreeWorks, but if you view your unofficial transcript off the Student tab, I was able to find the credits I got for my AP tests. It only gives a lower bound for some scores, but at least we know what credit we’re getting.</p>

<p>Good!!!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>My son’s AP credits showed up today in the unofficial transcript mentioned above, but nothing in Degree Works yet. It’s nice to know that UA has them in hand.</p>

<p>^^^ I agree! D’s credits also showed up on the transcript this morning.</p>