2 Likes

Oh, come along now, BC

Has anyone heard of any movement?

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Did anyone on the WL just get a status update in their portal

2 Likes

Yes my kid got it. 100 kid waitlist but doesn’t offer much chance there will be additional spots. Looks like it’s Michigan unless something unexpected happens at BC.

My daughter got an update yesterday that she was not getting off the waitlist. Her response was hilarious - “no ■■■■ BC, I didn’t want you anyway”. She is 100% psyched to attend Syracuse

2 Likes

For people searching for waitlist acceptances in the future
 D was accepted from the waitlist on 6/14. She declined and was later accepted from her dream school’s waitlist.

2 Likes

My son got an update today that the short waitlist of 100 students is officially closed:

“As you know from my previous correspondence, Boston College received over 36,000 applications for 2,300 openings in our freshman class. After extending admission offers to a limited number of wait listed students, our freshman class has now reached its capacity, and we have released you from our active waiting list”.

1 Like

@amstudent05 Did you end up attending BC? My daughter has similar stats and is applying RD as a legacy. I have the feeling that applying RD as legacy hurts the application to BC for kid with high stats.