Boston College Class of 2027 Official Thread

They like to keep everyone guessing. LOL We went through that (im)patient waiting game with them with ED1!

2 Likes

As long as itā€™s a ā€œyesā€ - we will wait patiently :blush:

7 Likes

Best wishes!!

1 Like

Iā€™m confused. Is it officially this Thursday or is that conjecture? Thanks

Conjecture. ED1 was posted on Thurs, 12/6 at 6pm and ED2 was posted on Thurs, 2/2 at 6PM. My money is on this Thurs, 3/23.

4 Likes

There is an email from BC to students today saying the decisions will be coming out later this week and they will get an email notification when the decision is in their applicant portal.

5 Likes

They posted that the decision will come out later this week on Twitter. Based on past timelines, the result should be put by Thursday evening.

4 Likes

BC Twitter says decisions are being released tonight.
Good luck to all!

8 Likes

Anyone guess what time?

Based on this yearā€™s ED1 time, 6 pm EST. But just a guess

1 Like

Can anyone see the financial aid status in their portal? I donā€™t remember seeing it before

Yes. I donā€™t remember it either. I canā€™t see any award but I can click through and it has my sons name and the documents they received

2 Likes

wondering if it means anything haha

Thank you for the release date. Can you share the applicant portal to check the status? Thank you.

https://admission.bc.edu/apply/status

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :smile: Good luck!

1 Like

My student has always had the financial aid status link in their portal.

4 Likes

hmm i couldā€™ve just missed it haha

Does anyone know if the financial aid award will come out with the decision (assuming my daughter is accepted)?

2 Likes

yeah its been there for a really long timeā€¦ just used to be sandwiched between the applicant checklist and something else (donā€™t remember what but that thing is now gone so itā€™s more obvious that itā€™s there)