Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

I find mine empty after clicking on the supplemental link at the bottom. Empty as in I can edit it, but I’m puzzled because haven’t we submitted one on January?

So weird! What the heck, Cal Poly. I transferred here last year and this year is so different fro m the experience I had :frowning:

@jlpfernandez is it on your to do list too?

@hberry yeah my boyfriend transferred to cal poly last year for kinesiology and he found out on presidents’ day! it’s really taking sooo long.

Yeah that’s when I heard too last year! This is seriously the worst lol. I called about the changes on his portal, and the person I spoke with sounded very confused by what I was describing to her, but she couldn’t look into it without his permission so I am going to see if he can give them a call now

@hberry Yes, it’s on my to-do list.

On the phone with them now! They are going to tell me what’s up with that. They said it is possibly because they need to open it to look at data, but the lady I’m on the phone with has me on hold while she finds out.

So she said there’s nothing wrong, and that the link should have been there the whole time. She said, “Hang on and keep checking your portal!”

That’s what mine is saying also but I already submitted it a few months ago. This is ridiculous.

My bf is calling now to inquire about the people who have it on their to do list

Stress level maxed out

I see the link, but it is not on my to do list. Hopefully results come out next week.

So my bf is not stressing about this at all ( I on the other hand am losing it lol) and he’s going to call admissions later today, so I won’t have anything to report for a while, if someone with it on their to do list and a blank form wants to call and see what in heck is going on there sooner

@hberry Is bf local CC transfer?

No, from northern California

Possibly transferring from UC Davis. He was waitlisted at CP last year (even though he got into most UC’s including Berkeley, so annoying) so his app may be in a different pile than the CC apps? Maybe they want his updated grades from winter quarter since he’s on the quarter system?

this wait is really starting to be too much! Is there ANY hope it could come out today??

Have they ever come out on a Friday?

@transferjess i’m not sure but i know their admissions office hasn’t been very consistent with old patterns this year. When i was a senior in high school we all found out if we got accepted or denied at the same time. i’m not sure how much they stick to one thing lol

@hberry I’m on the quarter system too but I don’t have a blank app so idk if that has anything to do with it. I’m dying to know what it means though. Also why does he want to leave Davis? (Just wondering cuz that’s probably where I’m gonna go if I don’t get into SLO)