Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

Major : Civil Engineer
IGETC: will finish in spring

These are information I filled out in the Supplemental Application
Activities: 11-15 hours/ week
Employment: 16-20 hours/ week.
GPA is 3.68. But my GPA is 3.76 in the calstate application website.

Please tell me if I have any chance.

I SAW MY SUPPLEMENTAL!
All the courses that I previously entered are still there!
I didn’t receive any email !

@HuyDang I’m not much of an expert on these things but I know that last year’s average gpa for college of engineering transfers was 3.5 so you’re already doing better, as long as you have completed your major prep, golden 4, etc by the end of spring you should stand a chance. EC’s look good too

Bus admin major, can view my supplemental and everything I put is still there, nothing on my to do list… I hope decisions come out next week I can hardly wait any longer

@bry.boom that happened to me during the initial supp app submission. I had to call in and have one of the advisors get in touch with IT to figure it out. The admissions advisor was really helpful and pretty much made the necessary changes for me.

@ashprox Ok cool. I guess I’m not the only one. I’ll call admissions when they open on Monday and get it sorted out. Thanks!

Have a good feeling that this is going to be the week!

I really hope you’re right Richard!

Just curious… anyone here plan on living on campus?

i probably will if i get accepted @transferjess

I also plan on living on campus, if I get accepted!

I thought it was suggested/required for transfers to live on campus their first year?

It’s not required, but I guess its suggested if you’re out of the area. I plan on living on campus too if I get in!

Do you know if it’s a popular choice for transfers to live on campus or do they typically live off?

Most of the transfer students from Cuesta live off campus.

I GOT IN!!
just checked my portal and it says “Congratulations, you have been selected for admission to Cal Poly pending your meeting the following Terms and Conditions. Click on the link for further information.”
art and design major 4.0 GPA

@butternutsquash Are you a transfer student?

yup

Damn congrats I’m still pending - Business Admin.

@butternutsquash in-state?

im not buying it

yeah, i live in san diego. i go to Grossmont College now. 4.0 GPA & finishing IGETC and all major prep this semester. lowkey freaked out that I’m the only transfer who seems to have found out? if its just a mistake I’m gonna cry

does anyone else have a decision on their portal?