Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

Has anyone heard from Wine and Viticulture?

@LettuceGetAccepteddPlz I’m getting ready to start packing for SDSU too! What’s your major? Haha

https://www.mercurynews.com/2010/11/13/california-state-university-puts-price-on-education/
It’s old, but here are the old stats

https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/search/?state=CA&sort=salary:desc
here are the new stats

Wow… $63,100 (SLO) vs. $48,300 (SDSU) salary on average after attending…

Nutrition / dietetics. Ughhh but i heard those salary stats are not really true!! Are they ???

Well if you took statistics, they took the median so they just compiled a list of salaries and took the middle few.

@Collegeis4bumz I guess we have to take our L’s. It’s been a great thread everyone!

@chris227: You also have to remember that SLO has a higher percentage of Engineering graduates vs. SDSU and comparable CSU’s which have higher starting salaries than many other majors.

Well I haven’t heard anything, so I guess that means I was rejected ): & I haven’t heard back from San Marcos either…

Now SDSU, CSU Long Beach, CSU Fullerton, San Jose State or San Francisco ://// which school is better for business

Is it the end for us who didn’t hear back for business?Probably have to look at other schools now.

Well don’t panic! The Norcal decisions haven’t been released yet

Here’s a question…has anyone gotten denied yet? I’m from NorCal, journalism major…it looks like here only one journalism major has been admitted? My friend is an education major and hasn’t heard either…when will they at least send out the rejections so I can stop refreshing this damn portal every second haha

I am a sophomore attending Saddleback College in Orange County. 3.59 GPA without AST bump. Business Administration with emphasis in General Management. I applied to CSUF, SDSU, and SLO. Associate’s degrees didn’t get sent from our community college until the 15th of this month, and should be the same for the rest. SDSU didn’t get my Associate verification until the 17th, and same with Fullerton. I am assuming the same is for SLO. Finishing everything including golden four this semester. Hoping for the best as we still have time and they never said that they only admit the first couple days and deny everybody else leading up to April 1st, so you guys shouldn’t fret either. Last name starts with M. I do not think the order is based off of anything except application date/supplemental date.

To clarify, I have not heard anything from any of the three colleges including waitlist.

I got accepted into Fullerton smirk emoji

@cartoc Saddleback College here as well :)>-

Hopefully we are the 2 that Saddleback gets on average each year :smiley:

@RichardBIV what are your stats?

ACCEPTED: 11:30 am. Last name starts with “S”. Nor-cal transfer student.
Major: Business Administration
3.8GPA transferable courses (4.0 GPA for major courses)

Congrats everyone who has been excepted and good luck to those of you who are still waiting to hear back!