Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOO! What Norcal college?

Columbia College. Sonora, CA

Oh I live in the East Bay so guess they haven’t gotten to us yet :slight_smile:

Wait, I got my acceptance yesterday and I’m in the East Bay … DVC specifically. To add, I did the ADT and I’m a polisci major.

@cartoc I go to saddleback too!

I know for a fact that some people who applied with a 3.35 and above for bus admin got in. DONT LOSE HOPE. I just called and the lady told me that they are not done with selections yet.

Oh. I go to Chabot so I haven’t heard news from this side. DVC is like a 40minute to a hour drive away

If we haven’t heard back is it safe to say we will be denied?

No, read the above post^ The guy called and the admissions office told them they weren’t done with admissions yet

THANK YOU for doing that!!
@Charlie117

Someone mentioned earlier that they received an acceptance at 11:30 today and there last name started with an S. Although remember reading earlier today that someone with a last name way before S getting accepting that time. So the whole last name by order is BS. Its literally random. The major evaluation i think maybe is random. We all just have to be patient. I am absolutely stressed out about all of this. I have a 3.38 and a business admin major. I saw that someone with the same stats as me got in for the same major. So we will have to see.

Bless your post Charlie… good luck!!

@tommy949 yea I live in Dublin so not so far from Chabot. I go to the San Ramon campus for DVC tho.

ACCEPTED,
Got it last night at like 6pm.
I am from Norcal.
Communications major 3.6 GPA

@cartoc I also think we are going to be the three to get accepted this time haha :D/

@anna717 Oh there’s three from Saddleback now, that is awesome :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you, I read earlier that you got in, congrats!!
Have you been to SLO?

HEY GUYS! This may be premature, but I like to plan ahead, so I made a roommate finder page on Facebook and hopefully it’ll help those who are wanting to live on campus! It’s called “CAL POLY SLO 2018 TRANSFERS ROOMMATE FINDER”. I added a survey like the other cp roommate pages have. Hope it works! So join the group!!!

When I post the link it says “flagged for moderation”, so hopefully it’ll post soon. ):

@t0pnotch good idea, I’ll post it there!

I got accepted as a MatE with 3.45 GPA yesterday at around 6:30. I go to a NorCal community college (de Anza)

@RichardBIV no I have yet to visit it, SDSU is really my top at this point because it is way closer.