Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

To all who got accepted: How do you accept the offer? There’s an accept/decline option on my to do list but what next? I clicked the “click here to accept” link in the email so is that all i was supposed to do?

@Ak1097 look on the bottom of your portal where the application status was and there should be something that says accept

@liloandstitch Nope still says “application status”… :\

@Ak1097 that’s really odd were you just accepted today? Cuz now that I think about it I got accepted yesterday and I didn’t see accept/decline in my portal until today

@transferjess ahhhh okay okay. Did you get in?

Was accepted today at 11:30am

Major: Biology
GPA: 3.2

@z1z23ii I go to De Anza too. Are you a Math major?

@transferjess it must not allow you to post on the forum for whatever reason. What was your gpa and what school did you transfer from if you don’t mind me asking. I’m still waiting to hear if I got in and this wait is killing me

@aj94 No, I got in as a MatE major.

@hrantm 3.73 gpa from Fullerton College

ACCEPTED for physics

Gpa - 3.34
pre recs-all done and recommended comp sci course too
IGETC - completed
ec- tutor and volunteer work

I’m stoked to get in, but does anyone know how slo prepares physics students for grad school compared to UCs?
It looks like there are some great research opportunities but I’m not sure if its the right choice for me if I plan to do grad school. Any thoughts?

Has anybody got accepted for Architectural Engineering yet ???

MODERATOR’S NOTE:

It won’t post at all; the link is not allowed.

@nitrous123 do you know if other physics majors have gotten in yet? Congrats!

@nitrous123 I was also looking at slo for grad school prep and apparently it’s not bad! The UCs definitely have more research opportunities and stuff to help you get to grad school tho so

Business Administration still no decision.

Computer Science, still no decision.

Major GPA 3.98
40 hours a week of actual software engineering at current job.

I am disappointed and very confused.

Still no decision on business administration.

Same here!
Computer Science 3.95 gpa with Igetc completed.
Didn’t get anything yet=(

Also waiting as a CS major