Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

@Charlie117 How do you know

@samtamimi someone called yesterday and the admissions office claimed they were still evaluating. That being said, no one on this thread has claimed to have recieved an acceptance today.

The only admission decisions remaining are the waitlist and rejections.

How do you know this? Where did you get this information.

@slotrees yeah dude where’s the proof for this

@slotrees No, they are still evaluating. “No determination has been made at this time” means they have not gotten to evaluating your application yet.

@jam707 That is not true. They evaluate them all at once.

I actually believe this. At my cc, a lot of EE majors with 4.0s got accepted. I’m a lazy CS with 3.5 - still pending.

@slotrees then why haven’t we all been denied or waitlisted yet? April 1st is the cut off for acceptance/denial/waitlist . Call CP admissions to find out more. They will tell you the same exact thing lol

@jam707 They always release acceptances first then the waitlist and rejections. They have never released all at the same time.

@slotrees what kind of employee? It seems odd that one admissions counselor would be telling students one thing while another is telling you that they’ve finished sending out acceptances.

Just called SLO’s transfer admission office. They’re still looking at applicants and have acceptances to give out! The guy I spoke to said to call them if you want to confirm that this is true :slight_smile:

I hope you’re right as mine still says pending. Just sharing the information I’ve been given.

@slotrees I have a roommate who was denied in the first few weeks last year and many of her friends were accepted after her denial. What you said totally contradicts this. Unless the employee is an admissions worker, then they probably don’t know everything that goes into the admission process

Anyways good luck and best wishes to everyone waiting!!

Any wine and Viticulture majors accepted yet?

@omarllamas1023 Haven’t heard anything… Hoping they just haven’t gotten to us yet!

The way this year’s process has been going, anything is possible at this point.

Congrats to everyone! Quick question, we are supposed to send all transcripts right away and again in June, correct? Just want to make sure I read that right!

Congrats to everyone! Quick question, we are supposed to send all transcripts right away and again in June, correct? Just want to make sure I read that right!