Still waiting for Software Engineering.
3.85 GPA

Waitlisted.
GPA: 3.64
ADT- Business Admin completed so .1 boost would be a 3.74
IGETC complete
All major prep and general ed complete
Work hours 21+
Intercollegiate athlete: 15-20 hours a week.
This is my third time applying to Cal Poly and I think it is time to move on. Accepting my admission at UCSB, no one should get themselves down about this.

@napavalleygirl hopefully we hear by tomorrow! Thanks for the info, good luck!!

What if my college send my official ‘in-progress’ transcript to this following email:
admissions@calpoly.edu,

instead of this following email: cptrans1@calpoly.edu

Is it going to be okay? OR would I be in trouble?

Waitlisted
Sociology
GPA: 3.59 (without AA-T boast)
AD-T - Sociology
IGETC complete
All major prep and General ED complete
Work hours 21+ NOT related to major.

Happy to be on the waitlist, to be honest – I was expecting a flat out rejection.
Just waiting to hear back from UCLA in April, but right now, CSU Long Beach is where I’ll be in the Fall.
Good ride with all of you!

Bus Admin 3.6 before ADT still no determination. hm…

It’s safe to say at this point if you’re going for a competitive major and haven’t been accepted, you’re not getting in.

@ElliotR Give them a call and see what they say.

I called admissions and they say waitlist transfer students will hear back by July 15th…

Waitlisted. I also called admissions and she basically said that a waitlist offer is like a denial because last year they accepted no people off the waitlist and the year before only a few were accepted…so she said to look into “your other academic opportunities” Sad :frowning: but good luck to the rest of you

also, anyone heard back about liberal studies? Literally asking for a friend hahahha

@shnijone I got accepted for liberal studies last week!

I called admissions and asked about those who have not heard anything and they told me that they are still reviewing apps. I also asked if not hearing back meant meant denial and they no and I asked if they are accepting anymore and was told they don’t have that information. I honestly don’t know what to believe.

Canned response that they give every year.

CS majors, where you at? I’m still pending

@9785694 If you haven’t heard back by now it’s going to be a rejection.

Yeah I’m still pending for physics. :confused:

@slotrees yea without a doubt it’s rejection now.

@Catsandphysics the only thing that will get us in is a miracle lol.

Back to CC and try again next year and best of luck to everyone…

At this point I think I’m rejected from SLO… no response whatsoever yet for me for Business Admin from a California CC. I got into Pomona tho but SLO was my dream school.

is there any facebook pages for transfer students that are looking for housing next fall?