Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

Anyone who’s sent in transcripts, has your portal to do list changed yet?

You know I called cal poly slo admissions the other day and apparently they like look and laugh at all of the false information posted on this forum.

Bs major
Waitlisted

@Bryantrmrz18 I’m with you man, but I’m a straight architecture major. I came in with a 3.5 GPA. All of major prep that my school has articulation with and IGETC complete by the end of this sem. To include, I’m a president of a club, and worked 30hrs per week. I was selected to submit a portfolio last month and still pending. I have a bit of tiny hope still lol

So it must be Thursday or Saturday seeing as Friday and Sunday are Holidays…

All i know is I’m getting a little impatient :smiley:

Has anyone been accepted for Software Engineering? I’m not really expecting to get in at this point but I haven’t seen anyone on this thread get accepted for it.

Just curious, did anyone get admitted that did not receive an email to resubmit their supplemental information?

Rejected… at least I’m done waiting to hear back. Psych 3.7GPA. Cuesta student

Well, i gave it my best shot. I was rejected just now, i checked early today and it was pending, but i just checked and it was a rejection. For the future:

Major: History
GPA: 3.55
CSUGE & IGETC: Done
Prereqs: Done
ECs: nothing too fancy
Applied: Fresno State, CSULB, CPSLO, UCSB, UCD (tag), UCLA, UCB, Humboldt State
Pending: UCLA, UCB
Rejected: CPSLO

My first rejection. It sucks

Just got rejected.

Software Engineering
3.85 GPA
61 units after TAU
Finishing Physics 3 and Diff Eqs this semester.

Hopefully i hear back from UCSB soon ):

Major: Business
GPA: 3.77
Admission status: Rejected

Sucks. Good luck to all that got in and for those of us who didn’t get in think of it as God’s plan or it wasn’t meant to be.

Major: Business
GPA: 3.7
Rejected.

Luckily, I was also rejected as a senior in high school! 2 negatives = 1 positive. Gotta email admissions that i’ll be accepting my spot.

@transferjess Yes. I sent my official in-progress transcripts. My to do list changed to accept/decline.

Probably they already checked my transcripts.

Rejected as well, Bus major

Finally got rejected as a business major. I was expecting it by now though. I got into SDSU though surprisingly.

@napavalleygirl @omarllamas1023 you guys hear back? I got rejected last night

Denied some time between last night and now.
CS major.
Es ok. I got into UCSB :smiley:

@mt7667 I got reflected too :confused: now it’s time to wait for UC Davis and Fresno

Rejected*