Cal poly slo fall 2018 transfer thread

Anyone think that they will come out tomorrow like they did yesterday for OOS? both OOS and Instate got released today. Well some of each. so hopefully we get some decisions for Jucos tomorrow

Anybody have a vague idea of the order of releases (I don’t mean freshman first, then transfer, etc)? Is it by major, by name, by grades? Or totally random?

people say the order is by last name! But any case, hopefully the results come out tonight. Good Luck!

OOS and In-state freshman are always in no particular order BY MAJOR. Never has it been alphabetical or by last name!

OOS freshman first started Wed night to Thurs morning. Then in-state freshman on Thursday afternoon and will continue today Friday. I suspect transfers to come out on Monday. They come out by Major in no particular order. After about a week come the wait listers and then the denials. That is how it went down last year only it was 2 weeks earlier.

I wish they would come out today. :frowning:

Anyone think that they would come out over the weekend???

@kobethegoat They have never released decisions on the weekend, but you never know. BTW there is only 1 goat Tom Brady

I’m so nervous because I just got denied from SDSU for accounting today :((

I am just wondering if any of you guys have final transcript on the To Do List!

I don’t have that on mine @chloe_boram

Does anyone know what time they send them out? Like whether its right at 12am or not?

@cheyanne123 I got denied for Business Finance at SDSU as well

@sjd890 Last year they didn’t start coming out until after 12 noon.

I got denied from SDSU in business accounting with 4.0gpa while I have completed golden 4. It’s just sad and annoying(:

@sf2698 Maybe I am an international student, so thats why they have asked…

@Nas22334324 @cbrowne123 good to know I’m not alone!

I got denied from SDSU as well with a perfect transferable gpa and all my major prep completed for an accounting major. Pretty upset but hoping that SLO accepts me! I got denied from SLO when I tried for freshman year with an over 4.0 gpa and lots of honors. Hoping I don’t get denied twice in my college career!!

Hey, Sorry I’m Late to this but I’d figure better late than never:

Major: Mechanical Engineering
IGETC: Completion in Spring
Pre-Req: Completion in Spring
GPA: 3.92

Activities:
-Engineering Club Activities Coordinator
-Physics Club

Work: 20 hours a week including a 2016 Summer Internship

Side note: I have already TAG UC Davis and have been accepted to CSULB and recently, San Jose State. But Cal Poly SLO is still my number option!

Any thoughts on my chances on getting accepted into Cal Poly?

@MechEAuto2015 Looking at the Cal Poly website, you are likely to be one of the favored applicants (average GPA last year was 3.5 for engineering). That being said, only 16% of transfer applicants for your field is accepted, so it can still be a coin flip. Best of luck!

Source: https://admissions.calpoly.edu/prospective/profile.html