Chancellor/Powers-Knapp Scholarship

I got an email welcoming me to Chancellors Scholars!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

@gradclass2022 congratulations!! That is HUGE! are you OOS? Did you apply early?

@CaBeachMom yes I am OOS so this is incredible given then only offered me loans originally. I did apply early

Son also awarded PK this afternoon…OOS…What a blessing!

@parent206 congrats!!! I’m so glad they have these scholarships available for OOS

Congratulations @parent206 !! That is wonderful! My son applied but for the regular deadline. We are OOS. Do you know if everyone was notified today? Or is it rolling? Still hoping!!

@gradclass2022 @parent206 Congratulations! Did you apply priority consideration?

@hafamama yes I did

We are so excited. My son also received the email today confirming the chancellors award !! Good luck to everyone else.

Congrats @puma13 … still crickets for us…

I got an email yesterday notifying me that I have received the Power Knapps Scholarship! I did apply priority decision.

Congrats to everyone who won scholarships! Crickets here for my son. He rushed for the 2/1 date before it was extended. Hope they are still considering him!

@gonac2000 Hoping that maybe you heard good news re: Chancellors?
No email or portal update for my DS, but at least, no rejection email either. Maybe there’s still hope if his app was deferred.

@hafamama yes! I was awarded the Chancellor’s and I’m so excited. Hopefully you guys receive some good news soon. Best of luck to you and your son :slight_smile:

@gonac2000 That’s great news! Congrats! Keeping fingers crossed here.

Any students who applied regular deadline hear anything? My son wants to make his decision between UW and another school and this is the deciding factor!

@CaBeachMom Last year, my son’s friend who applied RD found out toward the end of March. It may be that the awards sent out thus far were only for the “priority consideration” round. (It’s the first time UW did priority consideration.) Good luck to your son!

Thank you so much @hafamama! The waiting on decisions is nearly over and my son wants to decide. We will hold on a bit longer!

I applied before Feb.1st for regular decision. I’m crossing my fingers to hear back soon! When’s the latest we should expect to hear back?

Hey guys, is anyone here who received the scholarship going to turn it down? Wisconsin is tied with Cornell for me right now but I feel like this opportunity is just too incredible to turn down so I was wondering what other people are thinking