Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>Thanks LLKTS27. I will give them a call. AIS appears to be correct with 4 tabs. Congrats on your acceptance.</p>

<p>RARA14… did counselor offer any explanation to those review admits that have recently been accepted? There seems to be a few on this thread that have been accepted by review.</p>

<p>Yes I actually asked about that and she seemed to be confused, saying basically that it is impossible because the admissions committee needs to review every automatic admit applicant before sending decisions to review admits and in order to do that they would have to wait until after the first when the deadline is. So I’m thinking maybe the people were misunderstood and were actually automatic or maybe extremely extremely close to automatic? I don’t know, I’m just not expecting a decision until January at the earliest.</p>

<p>If anyone can answer this thanks:
When you submitted Apply Texas online do you select/identify the scholarships you are applying for or does TAMU consider your application for all appropriate scholarships? I’m about to apply but don’t want to leave it blank if I’m supposed to identify the scholarships.</p>

<p>Smooth76 you don’t have to specify; A&M considers you for them all. I’m pretty sure it says that right on the page
I just checked on the AIS page and they have received all my stuff except for my transcripts! Hope they get that soon, my school mailed them out on the 20th so they should get there in a couple days. I also got a phone call regarding the Corps of Cadets. Is anyone planning to join?</p>

<p>I got the phone call as well but I’m not planning to join. We should expect to hear back around February :)</p>

<p>@GOTTABEANAGGIE I meant 4 tabs on Howdy. Not AIS. The original two tabs from Howdy are Home and Applicant, but sometimes when you’re about to be admitted you get a My Record and My Finance tab. Have you tried logging into Howdy to check for those? For some people Howdy updates faster than AIS. You could also check your application status from Howdy under Applicant, then Manage Application.</p>

<p>Just submitted Apply Texas: when should I expect UIN email?</p>

<p>And I thought I was late…</p>

<p>I applied on saturday and barely got it this morning. I just sent my official transcript and resume from the school yesterday. If I’m lucky that’ll arrive on Friday. Otherwise, I’ll need someone to pray for me that it’ll get accepted on Monday (Dec 2nd)</p>

<p>i.e. I hope you can see your counselor this weekend. Otherwise, forget it.</p>

<p>I sent all my documents (transcripts etc.) in the mail a few weeks ago so I won’t be waiting on UIN to send documents thankfully.</p>

<p>I suppose then you won’t have a problem unless they can’t match your documents with your UIN for some reason (since they normally recommend getting the UIN before sending documents). But I’m guessing the worst is that you’ll get your UIN on monday and have to wait a month to know the status of your credentials. Much longer if you didn’t use the cover sheet.</p>

<p>Admissions office is closed next two days right?</p>

<p>Next two days and the weekend. So yesterday might have been the last day to receive anything…</p>

<p>:O My transcripts reached Alaska but haven’t reached or haven’t been processed by A&M yet. How is that even possible?! If this stops me from getting admitted, I will be so angry</p>

<p>Check in the documents upload page. I sent my official transcript by mail yesterday (I live in Texas like 6 hours away from College Station) and it was actually “uploaded” on that page the next day, but didn’t show up on the documents list on the main AIS page. In fact my college transcript showed up this morning but not last night, so I’m guessing the system is still working.</p>

<p>Is the deadline Sunday night or Monday night, because the wording is werid. “12:00 am Monday (midnight)”</p>

<p>It’s Monday night, the last business day ApplyTexas will be open. They never say anything about credentials though.</p>

<p>Okay thats a bit of a relief. I find it hard tp believe that when I submitted my application yeterday that A&M wouldn’t get it in time, but I’m still stressing for some reason lol</p>

<p>They say that all credentials must be received by 12/01/2013. Guess I won’t be going to A&M after all :/</p>

<p>Have you checked the upload documents page for the transcript?</p>