Class of 2019 Decisions

Thank you Scaffold33 very helpful since my hs senior switched to decision made late last night and we have written it off because of no email yet. My transfer remains complete and ready for review. She called and was told transfers may not hear until the end of May.

@migold22 I’ve known that SOM was full for some time. I think I posted that my son was asked if he would be willing to switch his application to Harpur, and he did. That happened about 2 weeks ago.

We were asked the same thing and declined but still waiting for a decision. Why make you wait when you know it’s a rejection or a wait list? Very hard to transfer into SOM. They said you need above a 3.5 in order to be considered to transfer but I heard its more like a 3.7

My friend was just rejected and offered a place in the advantage program this afternoon. She applied to Watson.

First time posting, but I was accepted end of February into the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science for Computer Science.

I am in-state, attend a private, catholic school.
W GPA: 3.7
ACT: 31
Varsity Track Athlete (hopefully walking on, been in contact with coach)
Various volunteering work (habitat for humanity, meals on wheels, etc)
4 AP classes this year (self studied for US History; got a 5)

Hopefully this helps someone. Bing is now my #1 choice after getting denied from Northeastern, and I will be visiting soon before I send in my deposit.

Can anyone get into the status checker? It appears to be offline.

I was able to check it earlier this afternoon and it still showed “Decision Made” without any other comment.
However, I just tried after reading your posting and am unable to load the page. Maybe they finally got their act together and are updating the status checker. Stay tuned!

Just got my rejection email… Had a feeling it was coming

Are acceptances over?
It’s already the admitted students weekend this week and I still haven’t gotten any response yet

@anonye There’s another admitted students day on April 19th. I’m sure there are still some acceptances coming.

my daughter got her rejection this evening, good luck

My friend was just rejected and offered a place in the advantage program this afternoon. She applied to Watson.

This is not sounding good for deferred students.

No email. Status checker back online, still says “Decision Made.” We know its probably a rejection, but its nerve wracking.

Same here…one says decision made the transfer has been told to wait until May.

If it says “Desicion Made” should we hear tonight?

@sagemae17 The status checker was set to read "Decision Made’ for just about everyone (I don’t understand the exceptions) for some time now. I don’t think its an indication that anyone will hear tonight. I was told that when all decisions are finalized, the Status Checker will reflect the decisions, so it doesn’t sound like this is the final tranche of decisions.

So I’m a transfer but my status still says complete ready for review. When I called bing they said I would find out by April first. Basically I’m asking if any other transfers or anyone in general heard something different about transfers?

My daughter is also a transfer appplicant. She was told two days ago that it could be May. She is looking for decker son. Still shows complete ready for review.

okay so we are in the same boat. this is extremely frustrating. I seriously just want to know already.