Class of 2019 Decisions

@emilymcg my son was wait listed today but we heard by snail mail. Status checker still says decision made and nothing else.

If you can’t pay your deposit by now is it safe to assume you were rejected or admitted for spring 2016?

@Njoseph2015‌ not necessarily, I wouldn’t take that as the most reliable way! I know it’s hard, but we’ll all know for sure on Wednesday, I wouldn’t psych myself out if I were you :slight_smile: good luck

@GabekingSG‌ Oh, apologies for the sass! Haha, I was going to say… I honestly have no clue about transfers, but good luck! :slight_smile:

It’s extremely hard! :slight_smile: the closer it gets to April 1st the more anxious and impatient I get!

@Njoseph2015‌ trust me, me too! I’m like mindlessly checking my status checker every 10 minutes lol I just want Wednesday to roll around already, I’m so tired of not knowing! lol

spring acceptances-- did you guys have a program listed under “current program” on the status checker???

@anonye under Current Program, it says undeclared. And for the record, we cannot pay a deposit online. In fact, they want the deposit by mail. I think that whole payment thing was a myth. Good luck.

Haha same! I keep checking even though I know it’s probably no different than it was 30 minutes ago. Does your status checker say current program??

@Njoseph2015‌ yeah it does! That got me very excited but I’m trying not to get ahead of myself! Lol I tend to get my hopes up very easily so I’m trying to keep levelheaded and not jinx it :-/

I’m the same way. I feel like it means we at least got accepted for spring 2016 but I don’t know! But like you said we should just relax and wait! Lol :slight_smile: we will know in less than 48 hours.

@Njoseph2015‌ it’s like Christmas morning, but with the possibility of something bad lol and yeah that’s true! Have you gotten accepted anywhere else you want to go?

Yup I got into Stony Brook which is my second choice. (Bing is my first) what about you?

@Njoseph2015‌ New paltz! Bing is my first choice too tho haha

Got into New Paltz as well :slight_smile: sucks that Binghamton is my first choice and that’s the only school that’s taking so long to reply.

@Njoseph2015‌ ugh I know, I would commit immediately if they would just accept me already! Lol I’m just tired of the unknowing part

I know! If I get in I’m paying the deposit right away! The fact that the status checker says “decision made” but they won’t tell me the decision makes me feel even worse. It’s torture!!

For those admitted into the Spring 2016 semester, are the admission and catalogue terms still listed as Fall 2015 on the status checker?

@Njoseph2015‌ I know, and they won’t even tell you when you call admissions! Lol well I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

This is simply torture. If you are going to deny kids, why make them wait to the absolute last date.