Class of 2019 Decisions

And yes, you can live with any student, within the program or not!

And yes, you can live with any student, within the program or not!

@anonye, good luck. Any acceptances besides the waitlist?

@emilymcg when we thought Advantage was a possibility, we were told that you are limited to the dorms that are open during holidays, because Broome and Binghamton may have different schedules at times. Then you just need to get a 3.2 after freshman year for admission.

Good luck to everyone, whatever the decision.

@Scaffold33‌ yes, the ones I listed are those that fit that requirement. And yes that’s correct

@emamazing‌ Yeah mine also says complete ready for review. Talked to them we should all know by mid April :confused: they can never get the right info out the first time.

@Scaffold33‌ I got accepted to UCONN and Drexel but I will be attending Hunter. Planning for grad school so cheap is best I guess.

@anonye, Hunter is a great school, and you can’t beat the price. Good luck there.

My son received an offer for the Advantage program. He liked Albany very much and there are excellent internship opportunities in Albany. Albany’s Rockefeller College has an excellent reputation for Grad school. It wouldn’t surprise me if he decides to go to Albany instead as they have a new undergrad program that he is very interested in.

Good luck to all!

As a graduate of Hunter College, it may be cheaper but I don’t think that you are sacrificing reputation for the lower cost. It is considered to be selective and it’s Nursing program has always been extremely competitive. If you’re looking at business, Baruch is another CUNY that is a great buy for the reputation.

@Rickusmc12345‌ Really? They said Mid-April?? I would love that. I talked to someone earlier and got NO info at all, so hopefully we hear soon. I just want to know :((

My son got accepted into Watson earlier today per the status checker. As I have posted on here before, he is totally set on attending UB which gave him merit money and admission into their Honors College. Hubby and I are trying to persuade him to at least consider Binghamton but he is adamant he does not want to attend admitted students day. I wish the acceptance had come earlier; maybe he would have considered it more strongly had it been a contender earlier on in the process.

UB gave us a very early acceptance and contacted us frequently which made him feel as if they really wanted him to attend there–just a totally different vibe from what happened with Binghamton’s EA. It seems like UB is a great fit for him and has higher rankings in engineering fwiw, but it is sooooo far from home as we are on Long Island.

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting to hear!

Did anyone get an official acceptance from binghamton yet? I got in and i found out through my status checker. So when i went to make a deposit, it said i was not eligible…so i am very confused. wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

So is there a seperate waitlist from the spring offered list? I would just like to know my chances of getting into the fall. I already sent my spring deposit in and am going regardless but would like to be enrolled as quickly as possible.

Found out yesterday I was put on fall waitlist/spring offer. I put my deposit in for SUNY Buffalo back in February and will be going there for my 4 years. My heart has been set on UB for a while. I am also in UB’s Honors College and feel that UB is the best fit for me.

@emamazing i looked today and it says decision made on mine, does it say that for you?

@Rickusmc12345‌ Yes! Mine did, I’ve been freaking out since it changed. I called and they said it could be just a glitch because they have been dealing with a glitch in the system. But I hope that means something good…did you try paying the deposit? I did and it didn’t work

@emamazing Did you sign in first to try and pay it? I tried once and it didn’t work but that’s cause i tried to and didn’t sign in first but after i did it said i could pay it for fall 2015. But i was reading some peoples post and said not to pay anything until you receive your email of acceptance.

Does anyone know if that means i got accepted if i can pay the deposit or no?

@Rickusmc12345‌ Oh man…you can? You can actually pay it?? Mine still says NOT eligible. Im getting really scared :frowning:

@emamazing dont be scared, the systems may not have updated or something of that sort, no news is good news at the moment seeing how i read that many transfers actually got rejection emails awhile back. I applied for fall semester and it does state i can pay it but at the same time i havent received a acceptance email saying that im fully in. So we are still in the same boat! I definitely wouldnt stress! theres still plenty of time!!!