Class of 2020- Admission Status

Does under review mean application is complete?

Also my transcript just got submitted, will I still be able to get accepted during this weeks first round of auto accepts?

I guess I can only tell you what my S has. His says “My App is Complete and In Review” Under documents required for admission everything has green checks. Under rank, his rank is listed as x/xxx.

My understanding is if all of that is in place, he’ll get accepted when the first wave goes out.

If your transcript is still missing on AIS and you don’t have a rank yet then I would assume it says “not complete”?

Ah ok I was looking at the wrong place, mine also says complete and in review as of 9/10 apparently, hope ill stll be able to get in on the first wave of acceptances

Applied 8/4 to Mays. Auto admit based on class rank. No news yet, although I was expecting something this week.

Applied Aug. 1st. AIS changed to “My App is Complete and In Review” some time back around 8/31, designating me as Acad Admit. Noticed earlier this week that Howdy went to 4 tabs: Home, Applicant, My Record, My Finances. Now just awaiting my letter.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/1673415-class-of-2019-admission-status-p4.html

Based on the linked page to last year’s results thread, they tested a few admits before they sent the whole batch. A couple of posts down from that the test batch kids could see their letters in AIS under “my letters.” Have you checked there to see if you have it there? I don’t know if it will be there while AIS still says. In review, but you are the first to report 4 tabs so worth a shot.

just checked AIS. still compete and under review. no letter. I also checked the howdy portal, and still only have 2 tabs!

No, we’ve looked under that tab and it still only shows the initial email informing that they rec’d my Aug. 1 application. But, it’ll come. Patience.

First wave of acceptances went out September 19th last year, so it’s still a little early if the timeline is the same this year.

Just calm down. If you are auto admit then all we have to do is wait a week or so.

My high school doesn’t rank so I just was ranked first quarter on my app by A&M.
Gpa: 4.29
ACT: 35
Does anyone know if those letters that go out for auto academic admit include out of state applicants or do OOS have to wait longer?

oos typically wait a while longer. like to November at least

I just tried logging in to AIS but it says it is down for maintenance. Maybe that means something! We can always hope :slight_smile:

Aw man, I’m an OOS auto admit and I was hoping I’d hear back in a week! I didn’t know OOS auto’s were notified later

I think last year, the academic OOS admits heard about the same time as instate. You might want to call the admissions office though just to double check

No, OOS do not hear later online JUST when something is mailed…for obvious reasons.

Oh, sorry didnt know you were academic admit. I figured that only applied to Texas residents. sorry.

Weird. My AIS and Howdy haven’t had this error.

Still nothing, despite promises that they will release admission decisions “mid-September.” I wonder why the delay?

GUYS! I checked aggiebound twitter and they just tweeted a response to someone. Decisions are starting to go out later this week. doing a happy dance

https://twitter.com/Aggie_Bound/status/643818467062337537