Class of 2027--University of Oregon

We still have not heard anything. Fingers crossed. Congrats to those who have heard already :blush:

Do students get an email at the same time it goes live in the portal?

Has anyone heard about direct admit to the business school yet?

hoping you hear good news very soon!

my son did. Although he did not see it …just happened to refresh portal.

2 Likes

No - waiting on the same thing!!

Oregon says YES!

4 Likes

What states are you all in? We are in California

1 Like

NorCal

2 Likes

Bay Area

We are Bay Area too. RWC

1 Like

Applied on 10/31. No decision yet. The Applicant Portal simply says my son’s SRAR was received/submitted and has for a while. Is this what everyone see when no decision has been made?

I think so, that is what my son’s portal says too, he applied to pre-business on 10/29, we are OOS, Bay Area.

1 Like

They must be doing it in batches. For all those who applied at the deadline, my guess is that those who got a Summit scholarship got acceptance notifications first based on what my daughter had been hearing from those who got their acceptance before hers. Then it seems like they would do a batch every couple of days last week right around 5pm west coast time. I’m sure thousands of apps came in on 10/31.

3 Likes

We are in WA - Seattle area.

I wonder if any EA folks have been declined admission.

Has anyone who was admitted received the email yet to register for housing?

Not yet.

We still have not heard anything back. I was looking at the previous posts about some that got accepted early and they had mentioned the schools submitted their stuff- our school doesn’t send anything out until later 2023 (official transcripts)
Did we miss something that needed to be sent in from the school. She did the SRAR

No, nothing needed to be sent regarding transcripts - just the SRAR. I think what everyone is referring to is the ‘school report’ that is submitted by the academic advisor from your school.

1 Like