Class of 2027--University of Oregon

The portal should show if something is missing. If nothing is missing, it’s just a matter of time. Good news is you’ll hear by next week if your kid applied by the EA deadline!

1 Like

My son’s status stayed the same since 10/29, SRAR completed. He got an email last night at 5pm that a decision was in his portal with his acceptance. He is OOS. His friend who applied early October heard back within a few weeks, so I think those that applied closer to EA deadline it is just taking more like 6 weeks or so.

1 Like

We are IN! Yippee! Sending positive admissions to everyone

5 Likes

When did you hear and how? Email / Checked portal etc.
And many congratulations on getting in. That’s awesome.

My daughter got an email that told her to check her portal. When she logged in she got the acceptance letter. She applied on 10/31

2 Likes

Received an email tonight from a member of the “UO Flight Crew” with a phone number for a student to ask any questions, but still have no email or update on the portal about my decision.

Is this email a good indication or just another email?

1 Like

Both my kids received direct admits to business at Oregon. They applied early October and heard back last week of October.

4 Likes

We got the same email and haven’t received a decision yet either. I don’t think it means anything good or bad.

Applied early action and still haven’t heard yet. I know they said by the 15th, but it’s the 13th and it seems like a lot of people have heard. Should we be preparing for a rejection? Are they still sending out acceptances in the last 2 days or will there just be a huge pile of rejections? A little worried because UO wasn’t really considered a reach school and a rejection does not bode well for the rest of the schools we know we won’t hear from until Feb-March. Also odd, because got into Oregon State right away. Does anyone know ?

1 Like

Our daughter received same email today but was accepted on 12/2. I don’t think it’s related as it came from visits and not admissions.

Congrats on your kids getting in! Did they receive the business direct admit invitation at the time of the general UofO acceptance or was it separate at a later date?

At the time of acceptance.

Anyone heard from the honors college yet? It said decisions by the 15th if you applied by Nov. 1 and so far nothing…

Nothing from HC yet here.

1 Like

My son received the same email. Still no decision!

My nephew just got an email - was deferred :frowning:

Deferred

Anyone hear from the honors college at U of O yet? It said by today…still nothing…

Nothing from the HC here.

My daughter is on an admitted student site and no one has heard anything on there either…