College Class of 2025 Waitlist Thread

anyone has any update about the Reed College waitlist ?

Also, when do they start taking off student from the waitlist in normal years (like mid-May, early June)?

is it possible to link to the reddit thread? Iā€™m not well versed in that world.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/m6nysh/2021_waitlist_megathread/

2 Likes

Williams or NYUAD? International students?

Has anybody on the WL heard back from UW Madison?

1 Like

Curious about this too as a parent on another thread mentioned kids getting off the Wisconsin WL in their area.

Is there any movement in WL in ucla

Did anyone get off the F&M WL?

Hi maā€™am. Could you please put a link to the thread where people are getting off the WL?!!

It is in the ā€œParents of the HS Class of 2021 (part 3)ā€ thread comment 1032 or 1034. Not sure how to link

It was me who posted it. The other school in our district had a bunch of kids suddenly get in to Wisconsin in the last week.

Boston College class full :skull_and_crossbones:

Villanova will not be offering any more acceptances. Son got an email tonight.

Nyu also closed today. Their class looks to be full.

@STEM2017 maybe will update the list at the top of the threadā€¦Duke and UVA let some folks off a while ago as did Brown though not many(based on cc threads);

Newer info from cc college-specific threads is Columbia and Stanford let some kids in today.
Harvard has emailed to say class is full. Emory and Penn seem to indicate WL movement is soon , based on threads and info folks have gotten from calling.

Obviously it is not the same dramatic WL movement as 2020, but it seems as though there are still schools moving and some schools who have not finished assessingā€“not unexpected given that admissions decisions were delayed in the first place. I think the WL game is a long one this seasonā€“glad we are not ā€œplayingā€.

@QballMom @CarrieTX @srparent15 Thank you guys!! Looks like being a Badger is really tough this year!!

1 Like

My ability to edit the post expired some time ago. In any case, unfortunately, I donā€™t have time to keep the list up to date.

What people can do, if they are inclined, is take the list, update it, and make a new post. That way the most up to date list is the a more recent post.

The top post is a wiki; anyone can edit at any time.

Thanks. I was unaware.