Cornell Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

I got nothing for the fin-aid to do list. Does that mean anything or am I good?

have you checked IDOC and see Cornell asked for docs? If you see Cornell on the list, most likely items would’ve been on the to-do list and disappeared after items were received.

Are you asking me ? All I have is a to do list that is empty. I dont see the fafsa or css listed anywhere .

1 Like

Do you have the fafsa or css listed anywhere on the portal?

My son applied ED and he had verification worksheet in ‘TO DO’ list dated received in November, 21. It was there till 2 weeks ago and then suddenly date changed to 02/15/22 and status as ‘received’. Not sure what it means but I still have in ‘To Do’ list but it says received.

My daughters too and we never received notice of it like the other schools. We filled out everything we were supposed to fill out for FAFSA, CSS, and IDOC….but now there are a bunch of things on their to do list
And I know we submitted these things to IDOC. Oh well!

I don’t think so there’s any to do list for me

Is there any astrology for Cornell? I am so nervous now.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any astrology, Cornell notifications will be made March 31 at 7pm EST.

If there’s nothing on the FA to-do list, I think it’s safe to assume you have nothing to do, no missing forms, etc. I never found anywhere that says what was actually received.

I had something on my to-do list a while ago, resubmitted it through IDOC, the to-do changed to “received”, then it disappeared.

I don’t think “verify address” was ever there.

did cornell request idoc for those that got a likely and applied for aid?

What do you mean request ? IDOC is something you have to do for the CSS.

when u log into ur css portal, you can click a link on the CSS portal to log into your idoc page. there is a list of institutions “requesting” your idoc.

2 Likes

means nothing. this has already been looked into detail below.

1 Like

Anyone know when Cornell Days will be held?

1 Like

So is withdraw button gone for every applicant?

if yours are still there :slight_smile:

if not :laughing:

Where was the button?

1 Like

i don’t think there was ever a withdraw button

Yes my kids is gone. Was there one there before ? My guess is it’s too late to withdraw.