Fall 2011 Applicants - Any Decisions Yet?

<p>12 more days and the postponed should hear final decisions. It has been quite a journey. Even though my son has been accepted to several colleges with much higher rankings and prestige he still says Madison is his first choice. I am keeping my fingers crossed for him!</p>

<p>Will the postponed applicants start hearing after 12 days or will we hear in 12 days? :)</p>

<p>Expect a delay after March 15th for notifications to reach you. Plus, they could get behind.</p>

<p>I hope there won’t be any delays. Waiting started to become unbearable. :)</p>

<p>Accepted! Just got my letter today :)</p>

<p>skibabe2011-</p>

<p>were you postponed or 2nd notification?
and did you get your letter before your status changed?</p>

<p>I was 2nd notification and I haven’t been checking my status, sorry!</p>

<p>No problem!
I applied back in december but have yet to receive a decision.</p>

<p>I figure that its a goodish sign that I was not rejected outrightly. I assume that I’m an on the fence applicant- but I keep checking my status every day haha.</p>

<p>Yeah it definitely is a good sign!!! I’m sure things will work out :)</p>

<p>Skibabe2011: what are your stats?</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter today =)</p>

<p>Sixburgh: what are your stats?</p>

<p>i got my acceptance letter today and i sent in my app on december 15th</p>

<p>@mnbadger2011</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6ish, over 4 weighted, AP Scholar with Distinction (I’ve taken 7, this year I’m taking another 4), SAT: 750CR, 720W, 690M, lots of EC’s…</p>

<p>Skibabe2011: wow. Great stats! Congratulations!!! </p>

<p>What are your stats baller44?</p>

<p>my app was completed the 17 so this is good!</p>

<p>edit: well that im getting a decision soon…</p>

<p>When you guys sign on student service to check your app status, does anyone else’s say this:
We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status.</p>

<p>All my documents were turned in by 12/18. Is that just how it looks until theres a final decision on there?</p>

<p>mhm thats what those who have not yet gotten a decision yet looks like</p>

<p>Nocrackup: My nephew turned in his application on 11/25, his school sent his ACT scores, but the official ACT scores did not come in until 12/10. I think his message was the same as yours while they were awaiting the official ACT score. It has now said “your application is being reviewed by one of our admissions counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status” for months. He sent an e-mail to his counselor and she sent a response that basically said the same thing that the online message did. I’m thinking it’s not going to be good, but I don’t want to tell him that.</p>

<p>@mnbadger2011</p>

<p>34 ACT, 3.9 weighted gpa, taken four APs (got three fives and one four) and taking four more this year</p>