Fall 2013 Decisions

<p>Just got a response tonight at 8. Postponed.
Wisc is my top choice.</p>

<p>Some stats:
3.3 UW
3.9 Weighted
28 ACT
Hispanic, OOS
4.0 UW GPA junior year with 5 AP’s</p>

<p>Just accepted tonight!
4.1 gpa
3.96 UW
33 ACT</p>

<p>So happy I was accepted! I will be attending there.</p>

<p>Did anyone in Illinois receive their decisions back yet? I’ve been waiting since the beginning of October.</p>

<p>Toggle1 and N1234l, do either of you know what date you applied? Also, are you out of state? Thanks!</p>

<p>Because I lived in an effected area of the Hurricane Sandy storm I applied past the deadline around 11/7</p>

<p>I applied September 21st. I’m from Guatemala. </p>

<p>Joking… I’m from Illinois</p>

<p>My daughter applied on October 27th and was accepted December 14th. We are from Illinois.</p>

<p>jmaspeedy14 ~ We are from Illinois and my daughter has not heard anything yet. She completed her application on October 26th. There is only one student from her school that has heard (they got in), but they submitted their application really early. They are guaranteeing a decision by the end of the January, so we only have, at most, 3 more weeks to wait.</p>

<p>Boy, the rolling admissions can be a real head-scratcher. LadyHam’s daughter applied the same time as my daughter, yet we received the decision three weeks ago. Hang in there Lady Ham, jmaspeedy14, aliciaforsyth, and everyone else who is waiting.</p>

<p>Postponed. Meh, it happens.</p>

<p>Has anyone noticed if there are days of the week, or times of the day whe UW-Mad updates its application status. Since this is the next decision that my D is expecting, we have been checking her portal daily, but it seems that a lot of students get their decisions in the evening…or maybe that is just when they are home from school and able to check.</p>

<p>fyi…We are oos from a state that is not highly represented at UW. Applied in late Oct.</p>

<p>What were your stats Altosax?</p>

<p>Seems like friday nights are common for decisions to be sent out</p>

<p>^Roninator…thanks for your response. </p>

<p>I still check on behalf of my D every day, but will be especially hopeful tomorrow. There are only a few weeks left until their decisions for early notification are due and yet there have not been many postings of acceptances (or rejections) on this site recently. Since almost no one from my D’s high school applied to UW we aren’t hearing any buzz here.</p>

<p>I got accepted on Tuesday, December 18 at around 7 pm. I submitted my application on October 26. I am from Illinois</p>

<p>lejelly:</p>

<p>3.5 UW / 3.8W GPA
4 AP classes total (3 this year, 1 last year, scored a 4 on the AP US exam)
32 ACT
1910 SAT
Some EC’s (NHS, Key Club, Stage Crew, Marching Band)
OOS (New Jersey, average/okay high school)
White</p>

<p>All early decisions will be out by 1/31. Be patient.</p>

<p>Does anyone know if it means anything if you have to wait longer to hear back or is it that they just haven’t gotten to your app yet?</p>

<p>Means nothing.</p>

<p>Son was denied today, not a surprise but was hopeful. Moving on…</p>