Fall 2014 transfers?

<p>@Masterburrito1‌
3 As & 1 B. Hopefully, that will get me in.</p>

<p>@waitwut I think you’ll be fine. I have 2 A’s, 2B’s, 1 C, and 1 C+ with a total of 18 credits. I don’t think I’ll get in. The C’s are because I was really sick for an entire week, and my professors didn’t allow re-takes, though… 20% of my grade was lost. =/ </p>

<p>I applied to transfer and I got wait listed. Is there anything I should be doing (housing, classes, etc.) even though I haven’t gotten a decision yet?</p>

<p>@kira143‌ Nope. Just self-report. And submit in any other essays or recommendations if you’d like. </p>

<p>Does anyone know when we should hear back after submitting grades and if there is a preferred day of the week that they send them on?</p>

<p>@buckygirl5‌
From what I saw in last years thread, it’ll be June before we find out.</p>

<p>@waitwut‌ what are your credentials? </p>

<p>Just got in!!! Thanks everyone for your help and support and good luck!</p>

<p>@Masterburrito1‌
3.7 GPA, 40 something hours. I got 3 As and a B this semester after being postponed. </p>

<p>@waitwut congrats! You’ve earned it! When did you self report? And do you have to submit in your new gpa or do they look at your old one? I didn’t see that option on there. </p>

<p>@Masterburrito1
I self reported on Wednesday. I emailed them my grades because there were some problems with the self report for my student center. They look at your GPA for this semester. If you can’t see the spaces for grades/GPA in your student center, you should call them. They said they were having problems with the grade reporting for a lot of students.</p>

<p>Has anyone else heard anything after being postponed and submitting your grades? </p>

<p>@transferuw12‌ They’re trying to get it mostly back by this Saturday. </p>

<p>I’m so anxious! Does anyone else have an idea when we could hear by?</p>

<p>was postponed and just received an email today about submitting verification documents for the fafsa… is this normal? haven’t heard a decision yet… did anyone else get this?</p>

<p>I just got in! I hope you all get in! Good luck. :)</p>

<p>Got in!!! wooohooo</p>

<p>I just got in last night too!!! Best day of my life <3 Hope the rest of you make it in too! :)</p>

<p>@collegegirlxxx‌ @wisco19‌ where are you guys living?</p>

<p>@masterburrito1 Undecided. I have friends who go there so Im gonna ask them if they know anyone who needs a roommate. Otherwise Im not against doing the transfer dorm, I think I’d meet more people that way. Plan C- check Craigslist lol. How about you?</p>

<p>@collegegirlxxx‌ Lol nice. I signed a lease at Lucky a month back for a 1-bedroom, and I got a scholarship to cover half of it. That’s why I was freaking out about getting in lol. There are many good apartments and scholarships to cover them there. </p>