Fall 2014 transfers?

<p>Man, this wait is killing me. Hopefully I’ll get an acceptance in a couple hours. But I’m not too optimistic about getting it back today.</p>

<p>Yeah, no kidding. I hope I get mine too, but I don’t want to get my hopes up then shut down haha</p>

<p>Yea, same here. I’d rather keep waiting then get a bad decision today though haha. They can take their time as long as I get accepted lol.</p>

<p>Good luck to everybody! Please post your stats here when you get your decision so we can have an idea of whether or not we will get in. </p>

<p>I feel like for the past few weeks all I have been doing is refreshing my emails on friday… I’m ready for an answer no matter what it is… its too stressful trying to figure out next semester plans without knowing what school you’re going to</p>

<p>@buckygirl5‌
I know what you mean, but UW is my first choice by a huge margin, so I’ll wait if I need to.</p>

<p>@waitwut‌ yeah, UW is ideally where I’d like to be next semester, but I’m ready to be excited or start the grieving process if that’s the case. I’m crossing my fingers for an answer tonight though!</p>

<p>@buckygirl5‌ I’m in the exact same boat as you! I just want to know now so I can start planning ahead and sort out all of my plans for next semester!</p>

<p>@anoni76 Exactly! And depending where you’re go to school depends on where you need to start applying for jobs for the summer, and if you have other people waiting for your housing plans it just creates one huge mess.</p>

<p><a href=“https://i.imgflip.com/2cp1.jpg”>https://i.imgflip.com/2cp1.jpg&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I think I’ve been staring at my emails tab for a bit too long, good luck to everyone hearing back soon!!</p>

<p>Has anyone heard back yet ?</p>

<p>nope… … been refreshing my email for the past 45 minutes every 5 minutes… … </p>

<p>They must not be releasing a lot tonight?</p>

<p>Yeah, I’m calling it. Just have to hope for next week.</p>

<p>Welp. Another weak of anticipation, minimum.
At least I’m not the only one.</p>

<p>It will be the last week of April, guaranteed. </p>

<p>@jimmyboy123 where did you find this out?</p>

<p>@Aymoney44 just assumptions. A lot of freshmen didn’t hear back until the last week before the deadline. Also I heard that there were more transfer applications than usual for Fall 2014. </p>

<p>@jimmyboy123‌
I hope you mean last week of April at the latest, not all of us. </p>