George Washington University RD 2021

Not sure if this helps but one thing we noticed for ed 2 is that GW admissions office has extended hours on Mondays and Thursday’s during “peak season”. Both ED 1 and ED2 came out on mondays, and it would make sense to release on a day that the office is open later. Might be Thursday or next Monday for you guys is what I’m saying.

The closest we get to the decisions the more anxious I get… ahhhhh good luck to everyone

Thanks for sharing @graduating2017

If we’re predicting a similar timeline to ED, I would expect decisions by Friday even though the email says next week (so did the ED email and it still came out just a few days later).

guys it would still follow the timeline for the decisions to be next week. December 16 was a friday, and december 19th was a monday. That is consistent with them saying “decisions will be released early next week”

I don’t think I am emotionally prepared for this.

@polichick13 me too dude

I hate to add to the speculation, but all of the decisions were posted on Monday’s this year. I think it’s going to happen on Monday.

I just wanna know!!

Has a financial officer been in frequent contact with anybody else? What does it mean if a financial aid officer is contacting me this late?

if you can log Into your information system account does it mean you’re accepted?

No, anybody can

@polichick13 not with me

https://secure.touchnet.com/C20789_tsa/web/login.jsp

can any of you log into this?
This is the enrollment deposit website.

I can

looks like you have been admitted!

@queenbee12 could you login too?

I can’t login, I think it’s indicative of admission. Y’all are using mmddyy as the pin right

I used the pin thays set with my finaid account

But does it allow you to make payment for your enrollment deposit? @Raelte

I have something that says gw student account balance not available