George Washington University RD 2021

@queenbee12 I can login into that website but there is no enrollment deposit available for me

I can go all the way to pay the enrollment deposit ($800 jesus christ)

@Raelte I Can do that too, does that mean we have to take this as a good sign ?

@eagle2426 it looks like a sturdy bridge but i wouldnt jump on it, ya feel? Im not gonna take it as one way or another right now but its not a bad sign at least

I can access it too and $800 is a lot. For once I can access certain things unlike other portals wheww hoping it’s promising

@Raelte Hi, I can log in too but I don’t know where to check for the enrollment deposit where does the option of paying the enrollment deposit come?
can you please assist me…

@Raelte I found it even I can pay $800 lets hope its for the best! @goldenhobbes

I logged on successfully as well.

Where is this option to pay the $800? I can log on but can’t seem to find that

I am able to make the enrollment deposit, I can also see financial aid information such as cost of attendance, no award yet. I think this is a good sign.

@4jjw2017 where can you check the cost of attendance?

@futurecollege521 it’s one of the tabs on top of the page it is labelled as “eDeposits”.

I am also able to log onto the payment site

I can log on and pay the enrollment fee as well. I’m hoping this is a good sign but for now staying neutral about it

Ok found it, do we think this is a good sign? Or is everyone able to access this information?

How can you find the GW id

@nervoussss12 It is on the front page of the applicant portal you received an email to set up earlier this week

I am having trouble logging onto the new portal page. I’ve tried multiple times and I cannot get on. What should I do? :frowning:

@mag3646 I’m currently trying to call the admissions office about it because my portal page isn’t working either

@mag3646 I would try using a different browser or logging into the portal from your phone if you were using a computer, or vice versa. If that doesn’t work maybe shoot GWU Admissions an email or give them a call?