George Washington University RD 2021

So is anyone not able to log into this payment portal?

I think one dude

On the financial aid page. You must log in.

if you didn’t apply for financial aid should you be able to get in too?

@studiocity I didn’t and I can’t get in, but mainly bc I don’t have a PIN

guys i’m sure this means nothing, BU had this whole drama with the housing portal and it meant nothing regarding your admission decision.

Hey guys, I have my GWID but I am not sure what to use for the pin. If it is my birthday should it be formatted i.e.: 7/11/1999 ?? Thanks.

@India1234 I am in the same situation-I have the GWID but no idea what the pin would be.

mmddyy, please read the thread

@Raelte I did, but it never said if it was confirmed that that was the correct way to login, I see that now. Thanks for your help.

Pin is the one for your financial aid portal

@mag3646 @nervoussss12 I was having trouble logging into my new portal, too. I had to use the link sent in the email to successfully login. I couldn’t login from entering the site in my browser

My advice is that NOTHING IS RELIABLE until you get the official letter or email. Slow down Be patient. I know it’s hard, because I’m living it too. But, go for a walk or organize your closet, but stop trying to sneak into portals… BREATHE!

When will decisions be released?

@Princessem Sometime next week ~ people are speculating that it will be monday 6pm

If you try to log in, the PIN should be MMDDYY, so Jan 1, 2001 = 010101

GUYS. Having access to the financial aid portal means nothing. I was able to access it in February, when the office called for me to submit an additional form. Chill. I am super anxious, but hacking our way through different portals will mean little when you actually get your decision.

Thank you!

omg I attempted too many times to login in order to find my financial aid info and now I’m locked out… yay me.

Hey everyone! So I tried logging into my GW application portal (not the Activity Center) but the server had a 404 error. When I tried to log in again, the website said that they either don’t have my application on file (which doesn’t make any sense because in the Activity Center it says they have received everything?) or that there is a duplicate account for me?? Basically I’m really confused/frustrated with this new portal and was wondering if any has had a similar experience or knows what I could be doing wrong?