George Washington University RD 2021

i see the options as well on the financial aid portal

i see “expected enrollment status: full time” on gweb too… does anyone think this means anything?

Can those who haven’t applied for financial aid also see the ‘expected enrollment status’? as I did not apply for financial aid and cannot see this option; however, I could pay the $800 on the enrollment deposit website.

I really think we’re going to find out today

if i didn’t apply for financial aid should i be able to access the portal?

I’m so scared

So on the financial portal, where would the “options” be, I’m afraid I can’t see them or I’m not looking in the right place

I tried logging into the portal that they had us sign up for last week on my computer and I kept getting a “404 Page Not Found” error message so then I tried on my phone with data to see if it was a wifi or computer issue, and it was not because the same thing happened. Are others unable to access the portal?

I don’t have any financial aid info updated in gweb information system…

Never mind, able to log in without problems now.

i havent been able to successfully log into the financial aid/deposit portal but it keeps saying invalid log in credentials does anyone know if thats a bad sign or what

@studiocity No its not a bad sign. Anyone should be able to log in. Are you sure you are putting in the info right? The user should be your GW id and pass is your date of birth.

@Riley9119 yeah ive just been copy/pasting my GWid and doing mmddyy for my pin and its not working

@studiocity i think its the full four digits for year

this is really frustrating I just haven’t been able to get into the portal at all, I’ve tried different pins based on what the “how to access gweb” document says, and I’ve tried to log into gweb and the deposit portal and neither are working and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong

@studiocity call 2029944948 so they reset your pin

I logged in earlier to my portal and I could. Now I try and it says “error 404” …

It says “404. Page not found”

I’m under financial aid menu on Gweb but don’t see anything that says enrollment or housing and tuition??

Yeah what portal are you talking about?