George Washington University RD 2021

i got the error 404 alot too! the way i fixed it is by going to the email where they give you the link to the portal, and DIRECTLY click that link- this is the only way it used to work for me!

@graduating2017 thanks I did that and it worked!

I just called the admissions office and they said that freshman applicants should not have access to the system and that the people who are able to access it are “technological glitches” and that freshman applicants have not been granted access to the student e billing portal until decisions are released. I think this is a cover for that none of us should have found the portal/tried to log in because the admissions dean told me that he couldn’t help me with my pin not working because I shouldn’t log in in the first place, so I really think that we should lay off this portal

@hopeapp4 its under the aid award page, you select a year and you should see a tab saying ‘accept award’

Can someone give a step by step on how to see this?

Well D did not have any award for next year to accept, , so I guess thats a bad sign.

1. Go to: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20789_tsa/web/login.jsp
  2. Enter GWID and Birthday as PIN (MMDDYY)

On GWeb, when you go to financial aid, then my eligibility, there’s a tab that says “Academic Progress”. Does everyone’s say “new student fall 2017”?

Are we just assuming decisions aren’t coming out today?

@Savannah1106 “Needs Review - Not Evaluated Fall 2017”
I do think I just created my account however so…

@Savannah1106 I can see it too

It says Academic Progress-new student

Student Requirements Tab Corner Right Holds Tab Corner Right Academic Progress Tab Corner Right
Transparent Image
Status of Academic Progress is based on academic performance for each term that you are enrolled. Progress towards the completion of your program of study is also a factor. Poor academic performance can affect eligibility for federal, state, and institutional financial assistance.
Academic Progress
Status Effective Term
New Student Fall 2017

^^ thats what it says

@gam1300 Okay we get it…

I want to find out so bad… Why…

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do we access the admissions decision through the GW Admissions Activity Center page or through the gw.force Online Application page?

GW Force @charcoalatey2021

@captainkjk Ooh okay thank you!

@savannah1106 did you apply for financial aid?

at what time does the office of admissions close? 5?