George Washington University RD 2021

Yes!

then we have to wait another day lol I haven’t received anything @Savannah1106

Mondays and Thursdays during November through April, their website says they are “are available by phone or email until 8 p.m.”
Not sure they’ll send it tonight, but not impossible

So do you guys think it was good I was able to get to where I could submit my deposit? Or does everyone have access to that?

@newjerseyxx i think anyone can, at least i havent seen anyone who couldnt

I checked GW Force, and the website hasn’t changed at all :frowning:

Ok so im still confused where people are seeing this financial aid overview where it says expected enrollment next to housing and tuition. Can someone give a step by step instruction to this?

@sgomez98
Open finaid from gw force portal
Login
Click finaid menu
Click my award info
Award by aid year
Select year
See tabs

so its not coming out today?

@Raelte can you link the gw force portal please?

so what does it mean if I am not able to click on the tabs…is that a bad sign

@Riley9119 https://gw.force.com/gwadm/TargetX_Base__Portal#/

@sgomez98 we honestly dont know, and this may be coming out in batches anyway

You guys still trying to read between the lines by accessing the portals? Decisions will be out soon! Growing up, my mother always said: “patience is a virtue”. Have some patience!

I still believe they’re going to be today. ED I and ED II were released on Mondays and they tweeted at 6:30pm and 7pm, respectively!!

Last year’s RD release was on Tuesday, March 29th. I think it will be tomorrow.

@Robinyoursoul, We didn’t all have your mom but we have each other to consult with so let us be please.

I don’t think today is the today. I have no idea what is taking so long. Some schools with a lot more applicants got back to me a lot sooner than this school.

You will know the day they come out! you will get an email with a link to your portal at like noon

Are any of you also considering American, catholic, trinity or Georgetown?