George Washington University RD 2021

applied to AU (accepted) and Georgetown

@gam1300 Have you heard back from Georgetown?

In regards to the student account eBill website, my password was the same as my revised pin for the financial aid portal (not my birthday), and my financial aid portal isn’t updated…should I be worried?

@adlor21 mail hasn’t arrived

Applied to GTown, GW, American, and Trinity. Got into American and Trinity, rejected by GTown.

Applied GTown,( wait listed), UNC (EA) , NC State(EA), GW waiting , and Duke (decision day the 29th) applied two Ivy’s (Very long shot)

Accepted to American, Mentorship Program.

Accepted to American. Only schools I applied to in DC area were American and GW

My daughter was accepted to American, Mentorship Program for Spring 2018. Still waiting only on GW, Penn, and Stevens.

Praying they come out today, can’t wait any longer

My son got into George Mason, James Madison, Brandeis, Northeastern NU in program and American mentorship program. GW is his number 1 choice and I am so hoping they release the decisions tonight. He’s been calm but I’m a nervous wreck :frowning:

Has anyone gotten an email today?

No email yet :frowning: i really do hope they release them today, I don’t know if I can take the waiting and refreshing of my email everyday! I feel that in the future they should try to give a specific date once it’s close to the end of March, so that kids can be ready for that day instead of assuming everyday is the day. I hope I get in, and I hope everyone here gets in too. Good luck to everyone!

@muramiyyeh No email so far. Admissions did say the email would come out at 9 AM. Anyone else get an email?

@notmyname2 Where did you hear anything about 9am?

@candjsdad I called GWU admissions yesterday and asked. They said they will send an email 9AM on the day decisions are released and let applicants know what time to check their portals. They said it will be one day this week.

I don’t necessarily think that is 100% accurate based on what happened during ED decisions and previous years. Last year people didn’t even know decisions were coming out until a few minutes before. Also, through my experience I wouldn’t trust everything admissions people say unless it’s like the dean of admission.

@Riley9119 That is why I keep checking. :slight_smile:

I called the office of admissions right now. They said they won’t be releasing decisions today and “It’ll be right before April 1st” :frowning:

UCSD said they wouldn’t be releasing decisions on the day they released decisions…