George Washington University RD 2021

@MissAnthropy Not sure, I guess I will just wait!

That email was sent on the 20th. If you don’t have it check spam. My daughter has had issues with some college emails going into spam even when some from the same address hit her inbox

I can’t help but be a little frustrated with this process - I wish they’d give us some concrete information as to when we’ll be getting our decisions.

This new portal they sent has some issues. We had to call them few times to get our account activated

@eketterm I would not worry about it. Just call in the morning and let them know. I am sure they will rectify the situation. I know someone else who did not get the email, but called them and it was taken care of.

@notmyname2 Thank you so much for the reassurance, I will call in the morning!

my mistake… may have gotten confused with another school’s website… glad to know

So did any other PARENTS get an email chastising us because our kiddo did not yet sign onto the new portal? I was amused…

Got the same here. Of course this was after having asked earlier in the week if he had already done so…

I have a good feeling about today! Good luck to everyone!

No emails to S or myself, portal access is not an issue if you’re not getting accepted.

The cynical side of me that just realized that Ivy Day is tomorrow thinks that GW is going to wait until late Friday, hoping to get some notifications from students who have GW as their “safety school.” I’m sure that’s not just because of Ivies, but also to maximize the number of notifications they receive from other students who have been accepted elsewhere. Georgetown notifications arrived Monday and Tuesday. I’m sure a number of those accepted students will have withdrawn their applications by Friday. To be fair, that is smart on GW’s part.

@candjsdad do you really think they will have withdrawn by Friday., and admissions would have it processed by
then. Would be nice to give others a chance, but seems unlikely. hoping for today so that we can make our decision.

No email and it’s 9am, maybe it will be Friday…

I literally had a dream it would be today, and GW honestly was not even on my mind last night! I had a dream that someone came up to me and basically said, “Trust me, today is the day. GW will be out today.”

Do not worry @iammom5, your child will get good news from them. Praying for all the kids on this thread

maybe there’s just not going to be an email this early

Good luck to everyone if it comes out today. It’s getting a bit frustrating with the delay and all, I understand that completely. We can do this!

anybody available to call admissions and see if they can get any more info?

Nope, ours doesn’t say that, but I also don’t see anything called “financial aid overview”. I see "view financial aid on GWeb but when I click on that , login, and click “financial aid menu” and then any of the top three menu items, it says no information available. Anyone else?