George Washington University RD 2021

Every time I try to log into the GWeb, it says “you are not authorized to use the Web Information System.” Can anyone help???

@graduating2017 mine says “under evaluation - needs review” does that mean my application isnt properly filed?

Mine said the same up until decision day!

@graduating2017 thank god, i have a real knack of picking small things to constantly worry about, thanks for laying one fear to rest lol

Wait mine says under review, not under evaluation needs review

mine is also “under review”

I would recommend calling the office and ask- i’m sure under review and under evaluation are the same thing but its weird they don’t all have the same status

I can’t even log in so I’m not stressing out too much about this (I’m stressing a ton haha)

@graduating2017 Are you speaking about the Admissions Activity Center where it says:
Application Status: Under Review
Application Type: Regular Decision Freshman
Application Term: Fall 2017
or in the Financial Aid GWeb/Banweb page?

Why can’t I log into the GWeb?!?

@karen4474 yes. yours look fine!

@abskjfe142 @India1234 I would call the office tomorrow and ask- at this point you should be able to log on and see that your application is under review

I’m so sorry if this was mentioned already, but has anyone called or talked to GW about when decisions will be released? Also how are decisions released, on the portal or e-mail?

You will probably receive an email with a link to the portal that has your decision

And most likely decisions will be released Friday March 24th

@mayc16 that soon?

@mayc16 did GW release that date or is that when they usually send it?

Has the GW Financial aid office been emailing anyone else? Tracey has been my HERO.

Internationals are not elegible for financial during their first year right?

you find out your decision through the portal. about an hour later I got an email telling me the decisions were out, but i had already known by checking the portal