GW 2022 RD

Just checked and was still able to access Fin Aid and was still able to submit deposit on other website. Maybe it was down for maintenance last night?

^that’s what i’m assuming happened haha bc everything is back to normal for me as well

@gyo1535, what does your status say on the academic progress tab on GWeb?

@kidodie mine says new student, fall 2018, but my friend sees the under review message

so i am just gonna throw a guess that the decisions will be released wednesday 3/28 at 5 pm. in 2017 it was released 3/30 (Thursday), in 2016 it was released 3/29 (Tuesday), in 2015 it was released 3/27 (Friday)

My guess is they are releasing It today

@Zuzu1 just a hunch or do you have reasons for thinking today’s the day??

my friends mom is a counselor and she says its today

ahhhh! i’m so nervous… hopefully they’ll send a heads up email or tweet so I can prepare myself…

ughhh why cant they just let us know, i dont get why this whole process is so secretive

My guess is Thursday - I don’t see them releasing the same day as Ivy day

What time will they release it? 5pm EST?

^^ if they’re following past years, then yes

So what are the chances they release today!? I am really nervous now

@waiting4acepting The odds are very small - it would be earlier than they traditionally have done it

Omggg love ur friends mom then for the info! I hope it’s today hahah

she legit had a conference call with them ha

@mnazz123 omg how recent was that??? do you know if they’re sending emails with the exact time?

@gyo1535 like two weeks ago! but its not 100% confirmed im sorry thats all i know!

@mnazz123 thanks sm for the info!!! really hope it comes out tonight, gw is the last school to notify me and my top choice X_X so i just kinda want to rip the band aid off ahha