GW 2022 RD

@Kd6410 I got that, so does that I mean I got rejected to GWU?

@20182022 They might not have shown any interest or did not try on the GW supplement. Not saying that’s the case but if they don’t think you are actually interested in attending they will waitlist you.

@student12322 It means you are rejected for fall 2018, but if you accept the Paris scholars program you will go to Paris freshman year and transfer to GW as a sophomore

accepted w/ 30k to engineering

I applied to smpa but my acceptance only mentions Columbian. Being that SMPA is in columbian, idk if im accepted into my first choice major. Can anyone admitted into smpa let me know what their letter looks like?

mine is taking forever too. I tried different browsers to no avail.

Denied
Gpa: 3.3
Sat: 1390
Act: 31

accepted with presidential to business

waitlisted, 1480 SAT, president of 3 clubs, idek feeling kinda gross i was really hoping for GW :frowning: anyone know if its ranked/how many people get off?

Accepted to Elliott with 24k!!!

denied. applied to Elliott. definitely a shocker based on my stats

Anyone know when we’ll hear about financial aid?

Accepted to Columbian w/ $24k presidential!!!

Accepted to PoliCom with 24k scholarship!! Stats for those who would want to know: 32 ACT 3.89 GPA UW decent ECs (not a whole lot, but they’re good) and strong essays

waitlisted ughh

Guys! Help! My email got hacked and I don’t know what to do, can someone copy the instructions for the portal from the email you all got?

Accepted to engineering with Presidential 20k scholarship!
1410 SAT
4.4 Weighted
Strong Essays
In serious financial need in order to go, I have an EFC of 30. Do you guys think I will be awarded a lot of aid?

Accepted to Elliot with $20k a year!!! Also accepted into the Women’s Leadership Program in International Politics. Could not be happier!

Accepted, Presidential scholarship and Honors program!!! Not sure i’m going, but it did make me stop crying over my Georgetown rejection so there’s that

got in but no scholarship