GW 2022 RD

I still haven’t been able to view my decision. Just have the three orange loading dots :frowning: anyone else?

GOT IN + A SCHOLARSHIP!!! THE WAIT PAID OFF!!!

Accepted CS (31 ACT, 3.9 WGPA) 20k prez scholarship, When do we get our fin aid package?

Lolz I got waitlisted- high-key thankful since I submitted my app late, but I’m not gonna take up a spot on the waitlist

i called them, within a couple days at most @mrcruton

Got in with a 25k Presidential scholarship! I don’t believe I was accepted to the honors program, however.

@averageschoolboy thanks for calling :wink:

got in to college of arts and sciences with $24 per year scholarship!! good luck to everyone!! Im sure we will all end up somewhere we love and do great things

Accepted to Elliott with 18k scholarship (34 ACT, 3.89 GPA)

Got in to Elliot with $24k in scholarships! Yay!!!

Rejected. 4.0 GPA and 31 ACT
:frowning:

Hey everyone! You can view your financial aid if you click “view financial aid on Gweb”, login, then click “financial aid menu” and “my award” !!

@london1234 Congrats on WLP! I applied also but did not get in but I don’t mind (I was starting to have mixed feelings about having to live at the Vern)

Accepted into Elliot, $25k in scholarships, 35, 1590, 4.46

@gmwilson Honors is not mentioned in the letter. However on the main page if you scroll down there is the blue “Univ. Honors Program” with a note if you’ve been accepted.

@yugefamily thank you so much! Turns out I was accepted to it haha.

@SoccerPlayer29 wow, seems like some yield protection. I have very similar stats and was waitlisted to my suprise.

yea sure

Accepted! I’m sobbing

My D was waitlisted. Denied at Georgetown today. Accepted at American last week. Lots of ups & downs in this whole process. Good luck to everyone who got in today! To everyone else, keep your heads up and good luck wherever you choose to further your education!!!