GW 2022 RD

does anyone know how you are notified about a likely letter?

do likely letters come out today?

Any chance acceptances will come out this Friday or do we think it’ll be the 30th? Also is anyone else super nervous? GW has always been my number 1 but getting rejections from the Boston schools has made me very anxious.

Ok so I have this theory that the decisions will come out tomorrow, and it could be entirely wrong but I think it’s a possibility. So last year, gw posted on social media that they would be releasing decisions “soon” and then the next day they released decisions. Today, GW tweeted something similar:

“We know you are all anxiously awaiting for us to release decisions for Fall 2018! We promise those decisions are coming soon, even if it feels like forever

So if this follows the trend of last year, then we could see an admissions decision tomorrow (or not)

Additionally, the CSS Profile says a financial aid notification on 3/23/18 and since financial aid normally comes out a few days after admissions decision, theoretically we could see an admissions decision tomorrow or by the end of this week.

Just a few thoughts!

I’m SUUUUUUUUPER nervous

yes other schools do likely letters and it’s usually a small portion of kids who receive it

interesting thoughts i hope its true!

has anyone on here received a likely letter from GW?

what gw school did you guys apply to? and what was your alternate choice?

@k41500 I don’t think so

Any change under financial tab?

I applied to the ccas as a psychology major with my alternate choice being the school of business + business analytics major. (I think. Haha.)

I applied to Elliot with CCAS as my secondary - I emailed my regional rep today and he said they for sure would come out before April 1

I emailed my regional rep over the weekend a ///super/// late update to inform them of new awards/leadership positions I’ve landed since submitting my application and haven’t gotten a response back yet. Not sure if that’s to be expected, or what… but I will find literally anything to overreact over at this point lmao. gwu being both my top choice and the last of my schools to release decisions is killing me ><

I applied to smpa

2 if my d’s Friends graduated from GW in 2015. They liked the school but said GW gave them VERY generous fin aid the first 2 years and then reduced the amount significantly for Junior year and even more so Senior year. My s applied to the business school for fall 2018, and this is the one college that seems to constantly mess up the finaid stuff. Always stating this or that was not received, then saying it had been received then saying new stuff is missing. I finally gave up. I honestly think it’s a ploy to make applying for finaid overly difficult. I think GW is more obsessed with money than most schools, they even eliminated student dining halls to save money. They are now test optional , to make up for the us news rankings scandel of a few years back. It’s in a great location and a solid school, but I think they play too many games. Just my opinion.

The same thing happened to me! I applied this year and the back and forth with gathering all of the documents then not needing them has not been fun

Hey All! I’ve been trying to figure out how George Washington releases admissions decisions. Is it by email/through portal or by mail? Thank you & Good Luck to all you GWU Hopefuls!!!

@JZMom8 I’m pretty sure they send an email saying they’ve updated the portal with the decision