GW 2022 RD

@rosebudd21 Thank you!

Any idea if GW will be releasing decisions today? I’m so nervous!!!

I hope they do you but I’m doubtful, it would go against their trend of releasing in the last few days of March

I opened my Gweb and it says under aid overview tab,housing status on campus and expected enrollment Fall 2018/2019 .Is it the same with everyone and it was there from the beginning or it’s something new

wait where is the aid overview tab?

@zuzu1 This has been there for a while, I’m pretty sure. Mine says this as well. I was hoping it was an indicator of admissions, but unfortunately I don’t think so.

Where is the financial aid overview tab?

i dont have a financial aid overview tab. would that be because i did not apply for financial aid?

Open your Gweb there you can see financial aid tab,click on it then go to award aid by year 2018-19,then you will see different tabs .Here you can find award overview,accept or decline aid award.

Yeah on mine the award overview tab, resources tab, and accept award offer are all greyed out. But that could be due to me still having Outstanding Requirements under the eligibility section.

@mrcruton i don’t know if it’s because of outstanding requirements, I’ve been able to see everything and I still have outstanding requirements. Maybe a system glitch?

@mrcruton that is how it looks on my profile as well. I guess it must be because of the Outstanding Requirements. I just sent my last form in today because I was unaware that it was missing.

I have nothing like that on mine but I did not apply for FA

is Gweb the general portal? Or is it another website?

Login to your general portal swipe down you will see financial aid in GWeb under financial aid tab.click it and then login to GWeb with your G number as ID and date of birth as password.Here you will see financial aid information and documents requirement from university.

Anyone else dying to know???

GW offices are closed today due to snow, so probably no announcement today.

The waiting is the hardest part.

Thanks @Zuzu1

My son is a freshman at GW this year. I remember that decisions were released last year on March 30th, which was also Ivy decision day. They updated portal that day and then mailed a package which arrived a couple days later. My son had high stats and received a very generous merit award of $25k a year. He is very happy at GW. Good luck to you all.