GW 2022 RD

@LibbyK That’s good to hear! Which school did he apply to?

@yugefamilyHe is a Political Science major at CCAS

@LibbyK Attended a campus tour last week and loved the campus. Due to spring break, could not sit in a class, though.

Any other Elliot applicants?

right here! @Kd6410

@Kd6410 me ! i’m so anxious for decisions, this is one of the only schools that has a school dedicated exactly to what I want to do career

How does GW release decisions??

They post decisions in the portal and send an email. When decisions are live they post it on twitter as well

I wish they wouldn’t take so long… it makes it extremely hard to visit given my school’s strict attendance policy

Any idea of when decisions will be released?

I am so stressed after getting waitlisted from American

@theoneandonly1 I relate - got rejected from UVA today

Don’t get depress.This is not the end of world you are capable of doing wonders no matter where you are just work hard and stick to your aim.I also got rejection from Uva today but God willing I 'll achieve my goals and I’m not depending on my admission to these prestigious institutions.I’ll be honored to get in but if not ,doesn’t matter it’s me who is making my life not anyone else.Best of luck

I got denied from University of Miami today, I’m really hoping for GW, do we still not have a definite decision date?

Did they send out most likely letters this year?

No definite date yet - everyday day I have to wait I get less enthusiastic about GW…

Do we think GW will release decisions today? The CSS Profile says that financial aid notification is today (3/23/2018)

Damn lol, rejected from NYU, Fordham, and BU

Where else have you all applied or been accepted/rejected from?

@averageschoolboy How did you find out about nyu