GW 2022 RD

It was my early decision 2 decision @theoneandonly1

I was pretty upset about it since I spent a lot of time on the school and stayed there for a chunk of my summer for a program and took a non-credit class there. my stats are pretty good too along with my extra circulars, so I was quite bummed out. During the summer program, the admission counselors even polished my essay lol. But now im just waiting on GWU and Usciences.

anyone know what time we find out today??

Accepted to Syracuse Newhouse, AU, and Northeastern

I’ve been accepted to Tulane, Colby College, U of MN, Michigan State and U of Miami

Rejected from NYU Stern, Dual BA program (Columbia - Sciences Po) and UVA

Waitlisted at WashU and Villanova

I got into Hofstra, Drexel, and Northeastern. Rejected from Northwestern, waitlisted at BU and Tulane

Are we gonna hear back tonight??

Accepted to Loyola Chicago, Loyola Maryland, Indiana University Bloomington Kelley School of Business, Bentley University, Elon, U. Pittsburgh, U. Delaware

Deffered from Ohio State and U. Michigan, waiting for those two along with GW and UNC

Accepted to Emerson and BU. Waitlisted Wellesley. All others notify this week and next.

only accepted to AU and George Mason so far. Got rejected by UVA, BU and Northeastern

So are we guessing we find out today?

Isnt it typically last friday of march? Is there any reason wed guess today?

Go go to @GWAdmissions on twitter then look at their likes. There is a tweet from Jewish life @gw saying “we are ready for 2022” with the opening slide for a presentation on admitted students dayshappening april 2-27. If we wouldn’t find punt until next week there’s no way they could expect people to join for an admitted students day with such little turn around

You’re right good catch I think it’ll be today

I really hope you’re right @plzletmeincolege

Is anyone else having trouble on the application statues page

on safari it wont let me log in and on chrome it says 404 error when i log in

No to sound desperate but… this is the one school I really care about. Simultaneously just want to know already and also not at all haha. Sending good vibes to everyone.

I can get on it just fine. I don’t think the admitted students days are dependent on when they release decisions. All the ED applicants already know so they could schedule the earlier dates. I don’t understand why they’d do it the last Friday of the month every other year and then change it this year. It’d be really nice if they came out early though

I forgot about ED and EDII - darn

last year’s inside gw program was held april 7-21, so it’s possible the decisions could drop this weekend, but i’m not getting my hopes up lol