GW 2022 RD

I think admitted students day is geared toward the University closing its accepted students. ED and EDII are already committed.

Anyone know what time decisions came out for ED/ED II?

i think around 5?? at least for ed ii

Nothing on the portal as of 5

Yeah nothing on the portal :frowning:

They should not have tweeted it’s “coming soon” if they weren’t being honest - guess it will be next Friday

It could still come out today! Stay hopeful!

This is my last school.waiting anxiously.Got rejected.from uva and William and Mary today.I think I’ll have to opt between Vcu,rutgers,or drexel.

Anyone can help me to choose between Rutgers Newark,Drexel,stony brook,temple or vcu and George mason I m interested in biology major and want to pursue medical.VA resident.

accepted: binghamton, stony brook, american, elon, stonehill, gettysburg, villanova, le moyne
waitlisted: boston university, william & mary
rejected: colgate, boston college
waiting for: gw, nyu, lafayette

i hope GW comes out soon!! AU is my top but they didn’t give me any aid just a merit scholarship

@Zuzu1 I would go with VCU! It is a great in-state school, which means tuition will most likely be cheaper than out of state so you can save up money for medical school, all with VCU medical school right at your fingertips. Great city to live and learn in as well! :slight_smile:

Is anyone else able to login here and pay their deposit? https://secure.touchnet.com/C20789_tsa/web/login.jsp You can see if it will let you pay by clicking “Deposits” → “Select Term” → “Fall 2018 - Deposits” → “Select Deposit Payment” → “Undergraduate Admissions”

Im just curious if it’s an indicator of admission or not.

Do you know where to find your pin to log in?

did you sign in with your pin or under the parents and others part @theoneandonly22

Thanks

I tried logging on and it said error session expired

@violingirl20 @anonymous7423 It is the same login information you use to sign into GWeb! Use your GW ID (G+8 Digits) and the 6 digit pin. If you’ve never set up the GWeb portal, your 6 digit pin should be your birthday formatted as MMDDYY I think. Let me know if it works!