Has anyone been accepted to TCU for the 2013 fall semester??

<p>We have 4 students here in Granbury that applied. One got her acceptance letter today! :slight_smile: the others of us are waiting for the mailman to come! Keeping fingers crossed!</p>

<p>JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER! Sooooooo excited! Admitted into the Nursing program as well! Best if luck to you all! It is certainly worth the wait!</p>

<p>Ahh! @vaultjunkie congratulations! You are so lucky to have found out already and get accepted! I hope I can experience the same joy soon! The anticipation is killing me! Iā€™m really curious as to what determines who get sent letters firstā€¦ I sent my application in a lot earlier than most of my friends and they all had letters sent to them yesterday in the first wave. I hope I donā€™t have to wait much longerā€¦</p>

<p>S got his acceptance letter!! So excited!! All 3 of his friends did too! Happy day in Granbury!! Does anyone know which dorm they want?
I donā€™t think the first run of letters means anything! We have friends whose kids didnā€™t receive letters last year until March! Good luck to all!!</p>

<p>My S also got his acceptance letter and is very excited!! Now the campus visit on Monday will really mean something!! Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>Congrats to you all!! Ahhhā€”the waiting. We are in California, so we probably will not get our letter until Sat. or Monday. Congrats again to those accepted.</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter today!So excited! Go Frogs!!</p>

<p>Iā€™m having trouble with my portal. Iā€™m getting this message on all the bubbles on the home page ā€œSTR_PCMINVPORTAL: Invalid portal name EMPLOYEE in request.
Portal not defined. Unable to process request with an invalid portal.ā€ does anyone know how to fix this?</p>

<p>In North Carolina, portal changed on Thursday at about 10:15am. Hoping to hear back within the next week! Fingers Crossed! GO FROGS</p>

<p>Iā€™m having the same problem</p>

<p>I received my acceptance letter to TCU today!</p>

<p>@devinheller Thank you! Iā€™m sure it takes a while to get to some of the students who live out of state! So no worries.</p>

<p>My portal changed and Im freaking out right now lol! I hope I get an acceptance letter! To all the people that have already gotten their letters, where are you guys from?</p>

<p>did any letters go out today or only on Thursdayā€¦my portal changed and Iā€™m wondering when I should expect my letter. Iā€™m currently crossing my fingers and freaking out about the letter coming more than actually opening it</p>

<p>Whenā€™s did yā€™allā€™s portal change?</p>

<p>OH my god, my portal changed!! Does that mean Iā€™ll get my letter in soon? For whoever has been accepted already, when did your portal change? Anyway, I live in deep south Texas and I was wondering if anyone nearby has heard anything.
Also, congrats to those who have been accepted!</p>

<p>My portal changed Thursday and was expecting it today, but got nothing. The wait is excruciating!</p>

<p>My son is still waiting. The site says decision was mailed. Hope it is good news on Monday.</p>

<p>We got a message today at the Tcu portal that admission decision has been made and letter sent out ā€¦which we have not received yet ā€¦ We are in ca.</p>

<p>Same hereā€¦ Portal changed Thursdayā€¦ We are in Ca</p>