Has anyone been accepted to TCU for the 2013 fall semester??

<p>Is it only the portals that said decisions had been mailed that are getting acceptance notices?</p>

<p>I received the scholarship/fees “packet” and a “Happy Holidays” card from the admissions staff saying “We at TCU wish you the best this holiday season, and as you continue your college search throughout the next semester.” I did NOT receive any letters and my online page says that I will hear back by January 1st as it has since I applied for Early Action.</p>

<p>Does the packet or card have any significance?</p>

<p>ACCEPTED INTO THEIR NURSING PROGRAM!! 32 ACT 4.2 GPA and lots of community service! From California! Anybody know when we here about scholarships?!</p>

<p>I’m from San Antonio, and got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday! I sent my application in mid-October I would say, though I don’t remember the exact date. Now I just have to pray that they give me enough money to attend!</p>

<p>I would go wherever she gets the most money! They’re both great schools.</p>

<p>My D’s portal changed to Congratulations, but I am also going to wait for her to get the news in the mail. She was pretty sure that she got in considering she is going for a formal recruitment visit in January, but it is always nice to see it in writing. She also got accepted into Baylor and is hoping for a formal recruitment visit there as well. We are hoping that between a sports scholarship & merit scholarship that she will be able to decide on the best school for her!!</p>

<p>My son got his letter today in the mail. It was an acceptance letter with no scholarship information. It is his first acceptance so the house is a buzz with excitement. We are from MA .</p>

<p>Congratulations! Our D got her acceptance letter today also. There was no scholarship information as of yet. She is a Merit Scholar, so I am sure it will come in a few weeks or so.</p>

<p>I got accepted! I heard scholarship nominations come in a few weeks and then final decision about scholarships will be sent in March.</p>

<p>What do you mean by final decision? If you get a Dean’s Scholarship in the mail… doesn’t that mean you immeaditely have the scholarship? Why would you need a scholarship?</p>

<p>For some of the scholarships you have to fly down and complete an interview and then they decide if you get it or not.</p>

<p>Just got my acceptance letter yesterday! From Southern California.</p>

<p>It is great to hear some of you are from So. California too!!!</p>

<p>I found out yesterday I was deferred after applying EA… :frowning: I am really sad right now as TCU is my first choice. Does anyone know the statistics/acceptance rate for those that applied early action and were deferred until later? Also, if anyone else was deferred will you please post here as well?? Any information that anyone has would be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>My portal hasn’t changed, it says I will receive a decision by jan. 1. I revived both a holiday card and a financial packet. I applie for early admissions,if my portal hasn’t changed, is it most likely I am not accepted at this point?</p>

<p>I havnt heard back, I think it might be a good sign though</p>

<p>So my portal changed and today I received the holiday card, and honestly I’m freaking out… I’m still waiting for a letter and I’m hoping that maybe I haven’t gotten it because I don’t live in Texas?!? :$</p>

<p>For those getting accepted, what were your GPA’s and ACT’s? I am freaking out I feel like I won’t get in!:/</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/tcu/1423377-tcu-class-2017-ea-rd-results.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/tcu/1423377-tcu-class-2017-ea-rd-results.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Daughter’s portal changed by 7:30 this morning that her decision had been mailed.</p>