Has anyone been accepted to TCU for the 2013 fall semester??

<p>I don’t know when our son’s portal changed. We haven’t been checking it daily. But when we checked tonight it read that the decision has been mailed. We’re in MA, so it could take a few days. Looking forward to getting news–good, bad or neutral. Good luck to all applicants.</p>

<p>BTW, we got the FA/Scholarship book, but I don’t think we got a holiday card. Maybe we did. We get so much college mail that it’s all starting to blend together.</p>

<p>Me and 4 of my friends all got our acceptance letters on Dec 1!</p>

<p>TCU does! You just have to request a visit and they’ll schedule everything for you.</p>

<p>Our decision has been mailed but US Mail is so slow. Nothing today. Hopefully tomorrow.</p>

<p>So I haven’t received my letter yet. My portal says its been sent, but does not say “congratulations.” Does this mean I wast accepted? Also, anyone from Colorado gotten their letter yet?
Thanks!</p>

<p>In our case it took 3 days for the message to change. We are in CO, of 3 students I know who have applied, only 2 have heard back.</p>

<p>Thank you! Alright, so has the message changed to “congrats” on all three of them? What high school/ city are you guys from? (Western or eastern slope)
Thanks again</p>

<p>When the portal says Congrats, it means you have been accepted. Go ahead and celebrate!</p>

<p>My d got her acceptance letter yesterday in Texas but her portal still says her decision has been mailed so if you haven’t got your letter, it doesn’t mean you’re not accepted</p>

<p>I only know about my daughter’s, which changed to “congrats”.
We are in Littleton.</p>

<p>Got the “Big Envelope” today with a nice handwritten congrats note from Mr. Brown. Classy school!</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone. I am so excited to visit TCU in January. My D had a chance to visit it last month and fell in love with it. She knew the moment she stepped on campus the it was the perfect school for her. She was excepted a few weeks ago and we found out that the TCU coach knew but couldn’t tell her. Very Exiting!</p>

<p>@Jhegstrom I am from CO (little south of Denver) and received my acceptance packet on Monday 12/3.</p>

<p>@cosurf I still haven’t received anything in the mail! Little bit confused. I’ll just check the mail tomorrow! I’m on the western slope (GJ)</p>

<p>My portal doesnt say anything other than my application is complete and they are reviewing it…I feel like everyone else’s says its been mailed. Does this mean I didn’t get in or something?</p>

<p>I think that they are going through the applications using FIFO (1st in, 1st out). Don’t sweat it.</p>

<p>My portal says the same thing and I applied back in September. I’ve had friends at my school that applied later than me that have been accepted as well as deferred…Sounds like it is nothing serious so far.</p>

<p>Accepted! From CO</p>

<p>Jhegstrom: Congratulations!! Is TCU your first choice? What others are you considering?</p>