How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>Congrats to those that got their letters!</p>

<p>Amy: I think it takes a couple days to get the email with UIN info (it took my S longer because he didn’t realize it was stuck in his spam folder !)</p>

<p>Just moved to step 3 yesterday! Such a great feeling to see it moved away from that 2.</p>

<p>JROBack,</p>

<p>My daughter’s letter came yesterday! She got into the Mechanical Engineering program! :)</p>

<p>Congrats again guys !!! :slight_smile: cromette, jbg, jroback and everyone else !!! </p>

<p>Do y’all live in Texas ? I was wondering how long it would take for me to receive mine since I live overseas hahah. Definitely much longer than all of you though :)</p>

<p>xoxoviviannnn,</p>

<p>Yes, we live in Texas. Don’t know what the difference in delivery is - but be on the lookout for the BIG WHITE ENVELOPE!!!</p>

<p>It’s coming with good news!</p>

<p>Congrats to your D cromette !</p>

<p>And to your son too, JRO!</p>

<p>It’s actually my D’s GRANDMOTHER that is the most excited. LOL</p>

<p>She finally gets an Aggie!</p>

<p>My S got the letter today. He’s into petroleum engineering and very excited.</p>

<p>So great for both your kids ! Hopefully I’ll meet them next year :)</p>

<p>I’m in for a long wait though haha apparently USPS first class mail to Singapore can take up to two weeks ! I don’t think schools would bother to use priority mail right ? </p>

<p>Are both your kids applying to housing in the engineering dorm ?</p>

<p>Thanks jroback! I got my login information this morning, I guess it’s just a matter of time before they finish processing everything. I have everything submitted except for my transcript, this is so exciting! :)</p>

<p>On a side note, is anyone else on this thread pursuing computer engineering?</p>

<p>Amyga17 : not that I’ve heard yet. Cromette’s d is mech e, jro’s s is pet e, I applied for ee. I think that’s all we’ve seen so far</p>

<p>xo: yup – he put down the engineering LLC as first choice (Mosher).</p>

<p>No, my D applied for the new dorms as a first pick.</p>

<p>My son moved to step 5 on his AIS yesterday and accepted his spot! He chose Industrial Distribution, but he’ll likely pursue Computer Science as a minor at least. He was really torn between Industrial Engineering and ID. Congrats everyone!</p>

<p>Congrats to your son odyssey !!! :)</p>

<p>How long did y’all stay on Step 3? I noticed on the first page of the portal it used to say just Home and Applicant. Now there are four tabs. So maybe soon? And which notification is first – online or the big, white envelope.</p>

<p>I applied August 10th and received my acceptance on September 19th. I was on step three until the 19th, where it instantly changed to four and five. The acceptance will come first on the Howdy portal; it will then be mailed to you in the white package. I received mine today. For future reference, I got in and am not in the top 10%, nor did I qualify for the auto admit by SAT/ACT and top 25%. I am in the top 12.5% of my class, and scored 1270 on Math and Reading combined. </p>

<p>Good luck to all! Look forward to seeing you soon!</p>

<p>Are all the Fall 2012 posts referencing auto admits? My daughter is not auto admit, was moved to step 3 last night. we called admissions and they said it could be anywhere from tomorrow til March that we find out… frustrating!</p>

<p>AggieKid,
Thank you so much for your post! My S is also a review applicant, so your information is much appreciated!!!<br>
Any more review admits?</p>

<p>Youdon’tsay:</p>

<p>“How long did y’all stay on Step 3? I noticed on the first page of the portal it used to say just Home and Applicant. Now there are four tabs. So maybe soon? And which notification is first – online or the big, white envelope.”</p>

<p>For what seemed like forever, but was probably about 3 weeks. Four tabs is GOOD!</p>

<p>Your first sign will be on AIS online!</p>