How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>Congratulations AggieKid!</p>

<p>sharon65,</p>

<p>I don’t know if you missed it or not - but aggiekid said he was not an auto-admit, and he got his acceptance.</p>

<p>Thank you crommette! Will try to be patient!!!</p>

<p>Thanks AggieKid for telling us! Any other review applicants hear anything??? My daughter is review, has 4.0, 1230 on CR and M, and just got a 29 on ACT…so we are waiting and taking the tests again…</p>

<p>If I’m on Step 5 and the option to accept admissions is available, does that mean I’ve gotten in to my first choice major?</p>

<p>It means you’re accepted!!! </p>

<p>Major is only shown on the hard copy letter, which will be along real soon, especially if you live in Texas :)</p>

<p>Is petroleum engineering already filled up? Also did most of you used applytexas.org to apply?</p>

<p>FYI, ds moved to Step 5 today, so he was only on Step 4 for two days.</p>

<p>ah okay! </p>

<p>well this is great news! I too was only on step 3 for about 3 business days. they moved through it fast. congrats to everyone, go aggie class of 2017!</p>

<p>hey guys, i have a question regarding the extracurricular page on applytexas. I just became a part of Spanish Honor Society and National Honor Society at the end of last year. Also this year a new club, Science Honor Society, started. Therefore, I don’t technically have any hours for them yet even though I am part of them. I also understand that once I submit my application, I will no longer be able to edit that page. I know I am going to rack in some hours for each club, I just don’t know what I should put in for that section right now since I dont really have any hours for those clubs yet. I really need some scholarship money so I want to make the page count.</p>

<p>Fullmetal: I think applytexas is the only way to apply… Wrt to your ec’s. I don’t think being a member of a club is going to help you get a scholarship because you’re a new member. EC’s are supposed to be a reflection of the productive things you did out of studying time, so actually I wouldn’t include it. At least I didn’t include the EC’s that I started this year. For both honor societies, I suppose you just count how many hours you’ve spent on it. School’s started so I assume you have at least a few?</p>

<p>Ohman my admissions decision was sent out on 14 Sept and I still haven’t gotten it yet :frowning: Postal services need to run faster!!! Hahahah lol :D</p>

<p>Aggie88, your D’s scores/stats sound like my S. He is also re-taking tests.</p>

<p>Does anyone know if my S will become an auto-admit if he scores above the threshold on his OCT ACT even though he is already in Step 3 Review?</p>

<p>I asked him if he shouldn’t have waited to submit his application, but he said they know he is re-taking the tests. He applied to OU at the same time and already got his acceptance letter in to Petro Eng. It’s nice to have a backup school - just wish it was in Texas.</p>

<p>Also, are there any more TAMU review admits out there, besides Aggiekid?</p>

<p>You can become an auto admit any time prior to Jan 15 even if you are in step 3. we are at step 3 but taking act test again in October. good Luck!</p>

<p>sommers…yes, the admission guy at the prospective student session said that new ACT/SATscores will be added to their file…and will be auto admits if they meet the criteria…kinda frustrating, but my d is retaking each one…again :)</p>

<p>I just submitted my application on applytexas How long should it be until I recieve my UIN number? I didn’t submit my essays yet but on applytexas it said I can submit my essays once I’m able to login to AIS</p>

<p>We got the email with the UIN in 3 days…</p>

<p>thanks for the response! I have already requested my sat to be sent there, and i will request my transcript to be sent there tomorrow. Also I am going to finish of my essays this weekend and will hopefully submit them whenever I receive my UIN.</p>

<p>Once you mailed in your transcript, how long did it take to process? It’s the only thing I have left before I move onto Step 5…the wait is infuriating! It was sent out on September 24th via my high school and it’s still not showing up on AIS. I’m also worried that the woman who sends out the transcripts didn’t put the Document ID sheet with it, how long do you think that would delay things?</p>

<p>It took several weeks for mine to show with check mark. It will appear first under documents tab. the process is very slow!</p>

<p>Any more responses from review admits? This really is taking forever! We had to put a housing deposit down on her other choice today just because we didn’t want to risk it… But we’d rather know one way or the other! All of her stuff has been in since the 23 when she moved to step 3, is she stuck on step 3 forever??</p>