How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>Will it show that it’s received before it’s actually “processed,” or is it just an all of a sudden surprise?</p>

<p>Each document will have a received date first…then about 5-7 days later will say processed with the check mark.</p>

<p>Mine were received on 14th and processed on 26th. it took 12 days to appear with check mark.</p>

<p>Omg guys after three weeks my hard copy letter has FINALLY arrived in Singapore !!! :slight_smile: electrical engineering :)</p>

<p>Congrats xoxoviviannnn!!! I’m curious how someone in Singapore decides to attend TAMU. Do you have Aggie family members or friends? Try to attend Fish Camp (there’s a session just before school that most international students attend) and you’ll have a nice group of friends before your first day of classes :-).</p>

<p>Haha allthis: I’m not an international. I’m from California actually, my dad moved here for work so I’ve been living in Singapore for awhile now. I didn’t actually look into attending college in Singapore as my family will be moving back in a few years :slight_smile: so I guess I can’t really answer your question after all heh :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Also I got pretty bored of california so I figured I’d look out of state, hence tamu :)</p>

<p>Btw any californians on this thread ? :p</p>

<p>San Jose, California <— :D</p>

<p>Cool I’m from Santa Monica !!! :slight_smile: are you gonna attend ! :)</p>

<p>I have one daughter at A&M already and we are really hopeful that her sister will get in too. She is not an auto admit, but fairly close. Her application was sent in on Friday and she got her UIN on Monday, so she is at step 2. She applied at Texas Tech on a Monday and got her acceptance email on Thursday!! I know it is a bit easier to get into Tech, but we are REALLY hoping A&M will take her!</p>

<p>@xoxoviviannnn: I just received my acceptance today on AIS! Yes! :D</p>

<p>Sent app 9/10/12 Accepted today :)</p>

<p>I sent mine in on the 9th and I’m still on step 3 as of now. Hopefully it’ll update later today or tomorrow? IM GOING CRAZY!</p>

<p>if you dont mind me asking what were your stats diptre100 and yacoub</p>

<p>Congrats yacoub and diptre!!! </p>

<p>SO EXCITED TO SEE ANOTHER CALIFORNIAN THERE HAHAHAH :slight_smile: Even if we’re from opposite ends of the state!!!</p>

<p>hey lastlegion yeah no problem
GPA
uw - 3.92
w - 4.25
class rank - 76/742
top 10.2%</p>

<p>SAT (only test scores in when i submitted my application) CR +Math 1220
CR - 580 M - 640</p>

<p>ACT (later submitted on 9/24) comp - 32
eng 31 math 29</p>

<p>not many ecs or volunteer hours </p>

<p>my transcript was received 9/13 but wasnt processed until like 9/27
maybe the act scores is what kicked me into the next round of admits </p>

<p>i visited last week and they said for the first time that they are reviewing strong review admits now and only 10% of the engineering spots were full. I dont know if that’s your interest but i think that dwight look is the fastest school to fill up so it should comfortable for everyone with applications in.</p>

<p>Goodluck!</p>

<p>-xoxoviviannnn thanks im so happy</p>

<p>Credit hours are close to 120 (on a semester system), however, probably half or a little more is transferable. GPA at my community college was ~3.1. Right now i’m at UCSC, it’s a ~2.7 (had a rough first quarter, circumstances out of my control that lead to poor performance.) I’ve made a steep upward trend in both institutions attended, and I have explained my situations that inferred a lower GPA. My math, physics, chemistry, and upper division engineering courses transfer over. I also have tons of ECs, leadership positions, ROTC, ect…
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!</p>

<p>Thanks xoxoviviannnn! Congrats to you too!</p>

<p>thanks for the stats dpitre100 and yacoub. I am actually look at mays business school but thanks for the information</p>

<p>Congratulations on all the new acceptances!!!</p>

<p>Good luck, Momma2014!</p>